CDZ Cop Haters Are Killing Cops in Big Numbers

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
There are varied explanations about why cops are getting killed so frequently in recent years. In 2014, 40 cops were killed in the US. That's too much. I'd say it's a reflection of a few things. One, a deranged culture that has defined cops as bad guys who engage in police brutality, and then makes targets of them. There's a few bad apples in any group, in any occupation, but overall, cops are good people, just doing a tough and dangerous job to protect all of us.

But the cops have some very bad press going against them. There is the media that talks too much about a bad cop here or there (and sometimes portrays a legal arrest or shooting as a bad one). Then there is Obama and his attack dog, Al Sharpton, on the spot of many police shootings, whipping up the flames of hatred against cops. I believe this is to keep the Black voting base angry (at nothing), and maximize the Democratic Party vote.

Another cause is excessive gun control. By taking guns (and even pepper spray in New York City) out of the hands of law abiding citizens, this leaves these weapons only in the hands of criminals. It encourages the criminals by telling them that there is little likelihood that the citizens they encounter will be armed. In places where citizens ARE armed and have concealed weapons permits, thugs are less likely to go around carrying and using guns, for fear that they could be shot by those citizens (Ex. Trayvon Martin)

Then there's our illustrious miseducational system. It never ceases to amaze me the things I hear about teachers teaching kids in school these days. Much of it is similar to the racist Obama/Sharpton rants. And let's not forget the insidious disease infecting kids' brains at the very young ages of 8 - 18 years of age > VIDEO GAMES. Cops are being killed in greater number because society is changing. Did we have cop killer video games 20 years ago? Nope. Any idea for a game like that would have been summarily executed, and the person responsible for coming up with it, fired. Now I'd guess those same game inventors are being promoted, and given a raise for bringing in more sales$$$.

Here's a list of the police officers who have been killed, with pictures of most of them. Some are in the OP. Others, I will insert as the thread moves along. Many of these were killed by killers who openly admitted they had no reason to kill the cop that they killed. Many just said something like > "I just hate cops."

Kondek.jpg
Charles Kondek was shot and killed in Tarpon Springs, Fla., on Dec. 21. Police said he was investigating a noise complaint.

imrs.php

Rafael Ramos, left, and Wenjian Liu were, according to NYPD Commissioner William Bratton, killed while sitting in their patrol car in the Brooklyn on Dec. 20. The shooter reportedly walked up to the passenger side of the car and shot both officers in the head before they had a chance to draw their weapons and respond. He was later reportedly found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a subway.

imrs.php

Chris Smith was killed in the line of duty while responding to a house fire. He was ambushed by a man with anti-government views, according to police and news reports.

Justin Winebrenner, 32, was off-duty when he was shot after attempting to intervene in an altercation in a bar in Akron, Ohio, on Nov. 17.

Matthew Chism, 25, was killed after trying to pull over a car with no headlights in Cedar County, Mo. on Nov. 2.

imrs.php

Shaun Diamond was shot on Oct. 28 after serving a warrant related to an investigation of a motorcycle gang in San Gabriel, Calif.

oliver.jpg
Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, was slain by criminals who went on a shooting spree in Sacramento, CA.

michael-davis-jr-memorial.png
Michael Davis, Jr. was shot and killed in October, after pulling over a vehicle connected to Danny Oliver's shooting. His father, a police officer, was killed on the job in 1988.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...nfire-in-2014/

I just saw a report on CNN, with an FBI source, that says that 51 cops were killed in 2014, as opposed to 27 in 2013. Yes politicians should take note. And the first thing they need to do (Barrack Obama) is stop encouraging young Blacks to hate police. How disingenuous for Obama to be speaking today at a Fraternal Order of Police 34th annual Police Officer's Memorial, which honors fallen officers, when his words and tactics are getting them killed. As I see him on the stage sitting next to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, he looks very uncomfortable, and very out of place.

Most of the 51 cops were probably dirty cops. Karma

Because "probably" is a legitimate justification for murder.
Stuff like this is.

On Video Delaware police officer kicks man in head - CNN.com

So if he does that, it's fine to kill any cop you see because they're all probably guilty of that kind of behavior? This is about the same kind of critical thinking you get from Neonazis and Klan members.

Stuff like this is.

So if he does that, it's fine to kill any cop you see because they're all probably guilty of that kind of behavior? This is about the same kind of critical thinking you get from Neonazis and Klan members.
Dont ask questions that begin with the word "So". Its a rookie move and I wont indulge questions that suggest I said something I never said.

Stuff like this is.

Dont ask questions that begin with the word "So". Its a rookie move and I wont indulge questions that suggest I said something I never said.

Okay, if you insist. Let's try this again.

...Your statements seem to imply that you assume the majority of cops are corrupt and deserve to be killed. If I have misinterpreted what you have said, please explain to me where I made a mistake. If not, I would appreciate it if you explained to me how you justify that opinion, in addition to the video clip you have already posted, since it showed no evidence that any of the 51 police being discussed here are guilty of similar behavior.

Stuff like this is.

...Your statements seem to imply that you assume the majority of cops are corrupt and deserve to be killed. If I have misinterpreted what you have said, please explain to me where I made a mistake. If not, I would appreciate it if you explained to me how you justify that opinion, in addition to the video clip you have already posted, since it showed no evidence that any of the 51 police being discussed here are guilty of similar behavior.
Not only have you misinterpreted you totally changed the intent of your question. Yes I assume a majority of cops are dirty. No that doesnt mean to go around killing random cops in the hopes you get a dirty one. My assumption that most of the 51 cops got what they deserved has nothing to do with being random.

Stuff like this is.

Not only have you misinterpreted you totally changed the intent of your question. Yes I assume a majority of cops are dirty. No that doesnt mean to go around killing random cops in the hopes you get a dirty one. My assumption that most of the 51 cops got what they deserved has nothing to do with being random.

You implied that they probably deserved to be killed for behavior they may or may not have exhibited. What evidence do you have that they had that coming?

You implied that they probably deserved to be killed for behavior they may or may not have exhibited. What evidence do you have that they had that coming?
I didnt imply anything. I said exactly what I meant. Your interpretation seems to be faulty.

You are finding out what it's like to talk to USMB's # 1 anti-cop, anti-White bigot. Welcome to USMB. Looks like you've gotten through the initiation.

Stuff like this is.

You are finding out what it's like to talk to USMB's # 1 anti-cop, anti-White bigot. Welcome to USMB. Looks like you've gotten through the initiation.
Really? Awesome! Most of the time when I get initiated, I get my ass kicked or have to do something humiliating and slightly gay! This was way less psychologically scarring.

Really? Awesome! Most of the time when I get initiated, I get my ass kicked or have to do something humiliating and slightly gay! This was way less psychologically scarring.
I hate to inform you though that, unlike most initiations, this one never stops. Asclepias is like a fly that flies in when you open the door. Thank goodness for fly swatters. :biggrin:

th

I hate to inform you though that, unlike most initiations, this one never stops. Asclepias is like a fly that flies in when you open the door. Thank goodness for fly swatters. :biggrin:
Yay...

Forum List

Back