Cop accidentally shoots home owner......six times.

Sweet Willy

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Police in phoenix responded to a 911 for an intruder. They proceded to shoot the homeowner six times, first shooting him in the back. 911 tapes record the officers, one saying "fuck, I shot the home owner." The other saying "don't worry, I got your back man."

Arambula family sues after cop shoots homeowner, not intruder

Just doing their job? Honest mistake?

Or have Maricopa county's over zealous cops really screwed up this time?

Police in phoenix responded to a 911 for an intruder. They proceded to shoot the homeowner six times, first shooting him in the back. 911 tapes record the officers, one saying "fuck, I shot the home owner." The other saying "don't worry, I got your back man."

Don't hold an intruder at gunpoint. Just shoot him and be done with it.

Well, look at the guy they shot. He looks Hispanic. If the intruder was a white guy, then of course they shot the homeowner. They probably felt it was a no brainer. Use the same logic for giving someone a DWB - Driving While Black.

The Cop made a bad mistake and admitted to it. That is the Foundation. Yes the Home Owner is the Victim, and should be well compensated. I'd like to here more from those directly involved, about how it went down, and how it's being handled. Blind Crusades do more harm than good.

• Banned
The Cop made a bad mistake and admitted to it. That is the Foundation. Yes the Home Owner is the Victim, and should be well compensated. I'd like to here more from those directly involved, about how it went down, and how it's being handled. Blind Crusades do more harm than good.

No one has yet commented on Joe Arpaio and his "blind crusade" in Maricopa county that specifically targets hispanics. The police are currently under investigation for profiling hispanics and now a hispanic homeowner is shot dead.

Does not look good.

No one has yet commented on Joe Arpaio and his "blind crusade" in Maricopa county that specifically targets hispanics. The police are currently under investigation for profiling hispanics and now a hispanic homeowner is shot dead.

Does not look good.

and yet, this has nothing to do with the sherriff's dept.

Does not look good.

Which hispanic homeowner was shot dead?

Arizona is MC-CAIN COUNTRY.... This is what "those people" want in that state.....

They LIKE this sort of thing....

I'm trying to remember (and find the link), but police accidental shootings of non-criminals run somewhere in the neighborhood of 11% nationwide.

Arizona is MC-CAIN COUNTRY.... This is what "those people" want in that state.....

They LIKE this sort of thing....

of course they do and they also deepfry immigrant babies and serve them with cocktails.
:cuckoo:

Does not look good.

and yet, this has nothing to do with the sherriff's dept.

It will by the time the bleeding hearts that are after the Sheriff are done.:doubt:

Does not look good.

It would be silly if, in trying to combat the illegal problem in Texas, they profiled Swedes.

Well, look at the guy they shot. He looks Hispanic. If the intruder was a white guy, then of course they shot the homeowner. They probably felt it was a no brainer. Use the same logic for giving someone a DWB - Driving While Black.

I live in Phoenix. In that area, there is no way all the players wouldnt be hispanic. They knew this.

Does not look good.

It would be silly if, in trying to combat the illegal problem in Texas, they profiled Swedes.

But what about all those Swedes illegally crossing the ocean! :eek:

Imagine it...you catch a guy breaking into your home...you get your gun, hold him at gun point and call the police. They come, soot you .....say dont worry about it, we got this...but dont realize the 9/11 call is recording.

Only in Phoenix....or maybe texas?

It does sound bad, but the home owner would have been better off killing the bad guy.

Yet, there are people out there who defend these scum cops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back