Cool! We used Commie torture methods!

That may or may not be true, CSM. But the military is still obligated to protect us.

Now you want to talk about sleep depravation, try going on a rock tour.

:badgrin:

Kruschev wasn't kidding when he said Americans are soft.

He would probably take it back today knowing that the US is now engaging in the centerpiece of his foreign policy: wars of national liberation.

Good job!

Our soldiers are trained to take it. And if that was all they did, I'd call it good. But that's not all they do, hence the fucking war, you soft-handed couch potatoes who arrogantly assume you can be safe without anybody ever shedding a tear.

People die every day for the freedoms you enjoy. Do you care? Nope. All you want to do is bash the very people who protect you.

No no no... we like those who serve. We don't like those who call them into services pointlessly and idiots like you who support them.

Yeah, obviously you like them. That's why you call those who support them idiots.

NO war?!?!?! OKAY.............Still don't see my point huh well Here I have something better for you but since I can't post URLs yet go ahead and google "Al Qaeda Torture Guide" and you'll see what torture really is. And plus, it'll have neat little pictures for you too.

You find me a declaration of war voted on in Congress or take your snide, childish tone somewhere else.

And if your morality is defined by what al-Queda does I'm sure there is a neo-nazi organization in your area that would love to have you.

What is disturbing is the inability of the left to recognize that we are so much better than anybody else.

They don't care, and it doesn't matter how much better we are, or how well we treat our prisoners, they hate America and nothing America does is good or right. But they'll defend those who hate us with their last breath...while denying Americans the same leeway.

Yeah, obviously you like them. That's why you call those who support them idiots.

Stupid, read a little slower next time before hitting reply. Now go back and read the post again, then think about a reply that may add something to the conversation. This amazing thing happens when you don't hit reply... you don't type stupid things.

I haven't heard of many servicemen in Iraq saying they shouldn't be there. So I guess you think they're idiots, too?

We both know you just hate America. Go ahead and admit it. You're among friends.

What is disturbing is the inability of the left to recognize that we are so much better than anybody else.

They don't care, and it doesn't matter how much better we are, or how well we treat our prisoners, they hate America and nothing America does is good or right. But they'll defend those who hate us with their last breath...while denying Americans the same leeway.

The trait of a true selfless person of high moral standing is definitely repeating over and over again how great you are.

Can we institute an IQ test for membership? I mean even if the requirements were low... like say having any brain activity whatsoever... weasels like this would be weeded out.

There are plenty of people here I disagree with here on almost every level. None of them are close to this stupid.

Lol, I have a high IQ. And just saying, "you're stupid" over and over doesn't make you look particularly bright yourself. I thought you were all about adding something to the convo....guess not.

I haven't heard of many servicemen in Iraq saying they shouldn't be there. So I guess you think they're idiots, too?

We both know you just hate America. Go ahead and admit it. You're among friends.

Well judging by your posts, you don't read much, so its not likely you would have heard about objectors. Here, let me do the leg work for you.

The Raw Story | US troops in Iraq want out

Iraq Veterans Against the War

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/200601019_after_pats_birthday/

Now go sound your way through those articles and leave the adults to discuss things at a level above second grade.

Sure there are objectors. They're few and far between. But that won't keep spastics like yourself from thinking they are "representative" of the whole. That's because you swallow the whole load. No gag reflex at all. You've been programmed to think the US is bad and that any crap spewed by our enemies about us is true.

Congratulations. You make the job of the terrorists that much easier.

No no no... we like those who serve. We don't like those who call them into services pointlessly and idiots like you who support them.

You like those who serve when it is politically convenient to do so...period. Otherwise, folks like yourself and john kerry perceive military personnel as second class citizens.

He would probably take it back today knowing that the US is now engaging in the centerpiece of his foreign policy: wars of national liberation.

Good job!

Thanks! I did do a GREAT job.

What's your claim to fame beside being a Bush hating teeny bopper with terminal acne?

Well judging by your posts, you don't read much, so its not likely you would have heard about objectors. Here, let me do the leg work for you.

The Raw Story | US troops in Iraq want out

Iraq Veterans Against the War

Truthdig - Reports - After Pat’s Birthday

Now go sound your way through those articles and leave the adults to discuss things at a level above second grade.

When the adults discuss things on this board (which isn't very often) you fail to participate on a meanigful level.

There are always objectors....far less than you and the media would like to imagine.

That may or may not be true, CSM. But the military is still obligated to protect us.

Now you want to talk about sleep depravation, try going on a rock tour.

:badgrin:

Rock tour? I don't think taking a tour of rocks would be very strenuous.

Forum List

Back