Cool picture...

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
12141532_967800889946831_1973249778264674427_n.jpg

I think you stumbled onto a perpetual motion device! Watch the endless flip flopping... Back and forth, back and forth. Forever

Jesus is ( was ) GOD in the flesh. While in the flesh, it's possible to be tempted. Thus our own temptations concerning evil, sin, and matters unholy. Remember, "The Father", "The Son", and "The Holy Spirit"? The Trinity.

Jesus isn't God according to this Scripture:

John 14:28
King James Version (KJV)
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

The only God of a Christian is the Father, sir:

1 Corinthians 8:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Jesus is ( was ) GOD in the flesh. While in the flesh, it's possible to be tempted. Thus our own temptations concerning evil, sin, and matters unholy. Remember, "The Father", "The Son", and "The Holy Spirit"? The Trinity.

Jesus isn't God according to this Scripture:

John 14:28
King James Version (KJV)
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

The only God of a Christian is the Father, sir:

1 Corinthians 8:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

But that's the King James version the oldest which dates to 1604, or just 411 years ago. The older Catholic version claims the Trinity was documented in Matthew 28:19 and in the Didache A.D. 70, which predates the Protestant version by 1,534 years.

But that's the King James version the oldest which dates to 1604, or just 411 years ago. The older Catholic version claims the Trinity was documented in Matthew 28:19 and in the Didache A.D. 70, which predates the Protestant version by 1,534 years.

My source says that the Catholic Bible quotes John 14:28 and 1 Cor. 8:6 similarly to the King James.

My source says that the Catholic Bible quotes John 14:28 and 1 Cor. 8:6 similarly to the King James.

Certainly there are similarities how could there not be?

Certainly there are similarities how could there not be?

By similar I meant that it says the same thing. :)

Not true
King James: "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

Douay-Rheims: You have heard that I said to you: I go away, and I come unto you. If you loved me you would indeed be glad, because I go to the Father: for the Father is greater than I.

Similar but not exact.

Not true
King James: "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

Douay-Rheims: You have heard that I said to you: I go away, and I come unto you. If you loved me you would indeed be glad, because I go to the Father: for the Father is greater than I.

Similar but not exact.

That is what I meant by "the same thing." :)

Forum List

Back