Cool Avatars

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Who has them on this board??

Jimmyeatworld's avatar is cool, Van Halen rocks!

If you know the meaning behind it, my avatar rules. Hands down.

The ClayTaurus said:
True, although Blu deserves the credit...

Oh, he absolutely does deserve the credit for making it.

But, that wasn't the question.

The question was "Who has the coolest avatar?"

The answer is: Me.

Shattered said:
Oh, he absolutely does deserve the credit for making it.

But, that wasn't the question.

The question was "Who has the coolest avatar?"

The answer is: Me.
Glory whore.

I like mine.

I also like Stephanie's dancing penquins, I can just sit and watch them, they're so funny. I like Dan's dancing milk carton too, I dont know if he changed it yet or not.

I like to change mine. Freshen it up once and awhile. With the help of Photo Shop and SnagIt, the possibilities are endless.

I like to keep mine the same. You dont even need to see my name anymore. You know its me when you see arnold.

Seriously though, what do people think of mine? Be honest cause im not changing it either way. ;)

I still got it. I'm just too lazy and computer illiterate to figure out how to make all the others that I've tried to get on there.

i like a change up once in a while, usually something that I am interested in or excited about at the moment...right now, since PotC 2 was announced to be released 7/7, I am exceited to see that. Tim dressed as Jack Sparrow last year, very convincingly.

i am trying to find an avatar with the Madagascar penguins dancing to 'move it-move it' like they do in the end credits of the movie, but i have yet to find it, nor do I know how to create it myself...if anyone knows how, let me know! thanks!

Of those mentioned so far, I like Said1's biting kitty and Stephanie's dancing penguins. I always think of the state Stephanie's from when I see those penguins.

Forum List

Back