Cooking With Mr.P.....A Holiday Snack

UsaPride said:
LMAO!!! I don't know, my granddad has told me some stories about him in Germany at the end of WWII. That stuff made ME blush!! :D
Well my cain is layin on the floor..
I wanted to see ya bend over ta get it!

*now you can blush*:D

Mr. P said:
Well my cain is layin on the floor..
I wanted to see ya bend over ta get it!
winking19.gif
:D

Mr. P, we call this Hanky Panky. I don't know if everyone calls it that,but the stuff is damn good!!!!! I am making some tonight for us too munch on while we put up the tree. I was at a make up party recently and my sis in law's sis made this reuben dip. I was really hesitant to try it because it has Sour Kraut,but it was pretty good. Not sure about the recipe,I know it had corn beef,cheeses,and soue(sp?) kroust in it. You couldn't even taste the kraut!!!! It goes on rye bread like the hanky panky. First time I have ever had kraut. :thup:

Do you think it was this one? Looks good to me! The link will give you 23 different ones.

Reuben Dip

* 1 small can sauerkraut
* 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
* 1 (6 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
* 6 ounces diced corned beef
* 2 tbsp. Thousand Island Dressing

Drain and rinse sauerkraut, mix with cream cheese and Swiss cheese. Add diced corned beef and Thousand Island dressing. Cover and heat on low until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally to blend all ingredients. Serve warm with crackers or cocktail rye bread.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1-1,reuben_dip,FE.html

Mr. P said:
Do you think it was this one? Looks good to me! The link will give you 23 different ones.

Reuben Dip

* 1 small can sauerkraut
* 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
* 1 (6 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
* 6 ounces diced corned beef
* 2 tbsp. Thousand Island Dressing

Drain and rinse sauerkraut, mix with cream cheese and Swiss cheese. Add diced corned beef and Thousand Island dressing. Cover and heat on low until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally to blend all ingredients. Serve warm with crackers or cocktail rye bread.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1-1,reuben_dip,FE.html

I think that may be it,P. Those sound like the ingredients. I am making the Hanky Panky as I type!! Can't wait to eat it. As a matter of fact,I ran up here to the board to check your recipe because I wasn't sure how much Velveeta. Thank God I bought enough!!!!!!

krisy said:
I think that may be it,P. Those sound like the ingredients. I am making the Hanky Panky as I type!! Can't wait to eat it. As a matter of fact,I ran up here to the board to check your recipe because I wasn't sure how much Velveeta. Thank God I bought enough!!!!!!
:thup:

Hey, we make this all the time! I never thought of it as a recipe though. Just never seen it written down.

Mmmmmm........

Good stuff folks. Mr. P will never send you down the wrong path!

Forum List

Back