Cooking With Mr.P.....A Holiday Snack

Mr. P said:
I promise I did...that place was nothing BUT trouble..
It was a prostitutes dream, soldiers galore.
Within the past few years they've totally changed that place! They tore down one of the main strip clubs and put up a new police station :D

CSM said:
Nobody in their right mind went to Hay St.
You know Hay st? LMAO!!!
I'll agree, nobody in their right mine, which scares me thinking we've had a whole lot of stupid men in our military (why do you think we had a "hay st.")! :D

Mr. P said:
Cooking With Mr.P.....A Holiday Snack

Well, really this isn't just for the holidays, it's good for any type party and very easy to make.

1lb Jimmy Dean hot sausage (ground)
1lb hamburger
1lb velveta cheese.
1 package deli cocktail size rye bread

Mix the sausage and hamburger together WELL, cook in large frying pan, breaking apart into small pieces. Drain
Mix in cheese to melt, stirring for even distribution...spoon onto deli cocktail size rye bread.

Note: These are heavy...3 can easily kill your appetite or at least take the edge off.

sounds like something that my Son just might like for once!!!!! a picky kid, but this he might like.

UsaPride said:
You know Hay st? LMAO!!!
I'll agree, nobody in their right mine, which scares me thinking we've had a whole lot of stupid men in our military (why do you think we had a "hay st.")! :D
More horney than stupid...and most of em pretty young too

CSM said:
More horney than stupid...and most of em pretty young too
This is true!!! They were targeted before they even got here.
Were all military towns like that or just here :(

UsaPride said:
This is true!!! They were targeted before they even got here.
Were all military towns like that or just here :(
During the 60's and 70's almost every Army post had it's Hay St. I can't think of any that didn't.

CSM said:
During the 60's and 70's almost every Army post had it's Hay St. I can't think of any that didn't.
Whew! I don't know why that makes me feel better, LOL!!! :D

UsaPride said:
Whew! I don't know why that makes me feel better, LOL!!! :D
All the Army towns have really cleaned up a lot. There are some that have a few strip joints etc. but no where near the dens of iniquity they used to be.

Well, we still have strip clubs but I can only tell you where 1 is. Still, no more $2-"me love you long time"-hookers on the sidewalks. That's a plus, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
Well, we still have strip clubs but I can only tell you where 1 is. Still, no more $2-"me love you long time"-hookers on the sidewalks. That's a plus, LOL!!
LOL...ah the good old days, eh?

LOL!! Good for somebody I guess. Between hookers, strippers, club owners, and GI's, Hay st. was it's only little town, LOL!

Mr. P said:
Fetch me me cain youngin!
LMAO!!! I don't know, my granddad has told me some stories about him in Germany at the end of WWII. That stuff made ME blush!! :D

Forum List

Back