Cooking the unemployment numbers???

Really? Then do the math for us right here in the forum and show us our panic induced error.

We don't have to. Your accusation, aka delusion, has been accompanied by exactly NO evidence.

We don't have to disprove a made-up story, unsupported by even a single solitary fact.

Read a little... several posters have already explained the errors.

The numbers do not add up.

You libz are suckers.

Were they the same posters who explained why the poll numbers were skewed ?

Stop. Please.

When MSNBC questions the numbers and say, "These numbers don't add up". You know those numbers really don't add up.
Somebody else in the administration is now having to carry Obama's water for him. I think this will hurt Obama just with the perception of the obvious doctoring the numbers.

Wrong. MSNBC actually put someone on who explained how the numbers add up.

Then tell us. You know it's not possible. The Obama administration is lying AND, they think people are so stupid that they will believe them. Tell us how those numbers add up, if you can.

It's easily possible because they revised July and August UPWARDS. More jobs created in those months than was previously estimated.

Is that so hard to understand?

Really? Then do the math for us right here in the forum and show us our panic induced error.

We don't have to. Your accusation, aka delusion, has been accompanied by exactly NO evidence.

We don't have to disprove a made-up story, unsupported by even a single solitary fact.

You libz are suckers.

Who explained the errors? I didn't see it in this thread.

Then tell us. You know it's not possible. The Obama administration is lying AND, they think people are so stupid that they will believe them. Tell us how those numbers add up, if you can.

It's easily possible because they revised July and August UPWARDS. More jobs created in those months than was previously estimated.

For a guy who flaps his jaw so much, you sure don't say a whole lot. You leave someone else to do the work and heavy lifting then you try to bask in the glory of that person's efforts when they are right.

:cool:

What policies has Obama put forth to create this miraculous job creation number?

You libz are suckers.

Who explained the errors? I didn't see it in this thread.

Here or not, I'll bet NYCarbineer did nothing to explain it. :tongue:

What policies has Obama put forth to create this miraculous job creation number?

Weekly Tarot Card readings and a Little Bit of Luck:

little+luck.jpg

Last edited:
Republicans are in a panic.

The fact that the Administration would allow such easily discredited numbers to be pushed shows which campaign is desperate. Obama knows that presidents with unemployment numbers over 8% don't usually get elected. Document if you will, where the additional 800,000 jobs suddenly appeared from.
Vel - this Admin is so used to speaking to the brain dead - the undereducated folks from Chgo - that they don't realize that the rest of the country can add and subtract.

[for those who wish to play the race card, I give you Chgo statistics - only 50% graduate from HS]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Even Morning Joe thinks so........

Morning Joe

I don't think unemployment numbers as calculated by government are "cooked." I just think the unemployment numbers as calculated by government are a crock.

Exactly. Statistical information that comes from the government is only as honest as... wait for it.... the GOVERNMENT. :eek:
This is Eric Holder investigating himself and finding himself innocent of any wrongdoing.... again.

These people are claiming they just magically found almost 900,000 people in the Household Survey who just happened to find work right in time for this report. We'd have to be total morons to believe them.

Last edited:
Jack Welch said this is a big fat lie. Notice these numbers are coming out as early voting starts in many states. No one with a brain should believe these numbers for a second.

Republicans are in a panic.

Ummm...some things are self-evident

unless you're among the brain dead or a lemming [I think that's an oxymoron]

The corrupt bastard got its ass handed to it in the debates so its cooking the books with these unemployment numbers. If you need to add 130,000 jobs just to keep up with population growth, how does adding 114,000 jobs equal a drop of .3% in the unemployment rate?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back