Cooking the unemployment numbers???

When MSNBC questions the numbers and say, "These numbers don't add up". You know those numbers really don't add up.
Somebody else in the administration is now having to carry Obama's water for him. I think this will hurt Obama just with the perception of the obvious doctoring the numbers.

Wrong. MSNBC actually put someone on who explained how the numbers add up.

The only thing that could have made these numbers better - a rightwing birther-esque conspiracy theory about them - has happened right on cue.

Poll skewing conspiracy theory last week, UE report skewing this week...

...do you have one ready for next week yet?

Where did the 800,000 jobs come from that it would take to drop that far? Please be specific.

This is the key

If I were Romney, I would be bringing out the complete stats, showing the #'s of people off the books that are also unemployed

ORIGINAL: It could be argued that this is the most important jobs report in history.

It will shade the final month of an increasingly exciting US Presidential election.

It will help determine whether the US economy is taking another leg down, or holding on.

Here are the official expectations from analysts, via Bloomberg:

Change in Nonfarm Payrolls: +115K
Change in Private Payrolls: +130K
The Unemployment Rate: 8.2%

Markets are marginally higher going into the report.

We'll have the number right here LIVE at 8:30 AM ET.

Read more: September Non-Farm Payrolls Report - Business Insider

JACK WELCH: Obama Skewing Jobs Report Numbers - Business Insider

When MSNBC questions the numbers and say, "These numbers don't add up". You know those numbers really don't add up.
Somebody else in the administration is now having to carry Obama's water for him. I think this will hurt Obama just with the perception of the obvious doctoring the numbers.

Then tell us. You know it's not possible. The Obama administration is lying AND, they think people are so stupid that they will believe them. Tell us how those numbers add up, if you can.

Then tell us. You know it's not possible. The Obama administration is lying AND, they think people are so stupid that they will believe them. Tell us how those numbers add up, if you can.

They don't and the perception is that they don't. Anybody that follows politics knows that this is damage control.....even the moderate liberals know this.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtYvI1EFZAY&feature=player_embedded]Fox News on job numbers - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans are in a panic.

Really? Then do the math for us right here in the forum and show us our panic induced error.

We don't have to. Your accusation, aka delusion, has been accompanied by exactly NO evidence.

We don't have to disprove a made-up story, unsupported by even a single solitary fact.

Read a little... several posters have already explained the errors.

The numbers do not add up.

You libz are suckers.

Forum List

Back