Cookie Frost

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I always knew that everybody employed by the United Nations in NYC are filthy bums, but if this one does not frost your cookies nothing will:

A new law introduced in Congress seeks to prevent foreign diplomats and employees of the United Nations from receiving taxpayer-funded Obamacare subsidies. The bill has been introduced in the House of Representatives by Republicans Ed Royce and Paul Ryan.

"U.S. Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, introduced H.R. 1368, the No Healthcare Subsidies for Foreign Diplomats Act of 2015, legislation to prevent foreign diplomats from receiving subsidized health coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). According to the Department of Health and Human Services, foreign diplomats and United Nations employees in the United States are currently eligible to obtain American taxpayer-funded subsidies under the ACA, such as premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions, just like American citizens and lawful permanent residents. By contrast, U.S. diplomats overseas do not depend on foreign taxpayers for health care coverage, relying instead on domestic health insurance plans that provide overseas coverage," reads a press release from Royce's office.

Law Introduced to Block Foreign Diplomats, U.N. Employees from Obamacare
9:15 AM, Mar 18, 2015 • By DANIEL HALPER

Law Introduced to Block Foreign Diplomats U.N. Employees from Obamacare The Weekly Standard

I am not sure if foreign diplomats jumped on the ACA welcome-wagon in 2010, or if they were covered by American taxpayers before the Chicago sewer rat signed HillaryCare II into law. My gut instinct tells me that United Nations garbage never paid for anything. You can be sure that Goofy Annan did not pick up any tabs with Oil-for-Food “profits”.

images

Forum List

Back