Cook County voting machine won't let GOP candidate vote for any Republican not even himself

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You can't make this shit up :lol: Put voting machines in the hands of "Crook County" and you get a solid up and down "D" vote.

The candidate was eventually allowed to vote for himself and other R's.

Oh no! Surely Democrats would never rig any election evah!

“While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” said Moynihan.

“You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat."

While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race.

He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party.

Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race. It is unknown if the machine in question (#008958) has been removed from service or is still in operation

.Well, they don’t call it Crook County for no reason."

Blog GOP candidate in Cook County IL discovers voting machine casts his vote for the Democrat he is running against

the PEOPLE better wake the hell up in this country

or continue getting STEAMROLLLED over and your votes be for NOTHING

Don't forget the mantra of Chicago......"Don't forget to vote early, and often!"

Surprised?

Right, havent you ever heard of the problem with Diebold voting machines? Or did you shrug it off when Dems complained about it and now regret ignoring the issue?
You mean that they were easily tampered with and they are now being used, again, for dem fraud? Who says liberals can't learn?

Yeah but see, you cant get mad NOW AFTER ignoring it all this time. I mean people have been complaining about those machines for years but Republicans ignored the cheating, mistakes etc ONLY BECAUSE Democrats complained about it.

Now its just like the fucking Patriot Act....NOW you want to complain about it AFTER excusing it for years. Republicans have a serious problem with thinking ahead a few steps.

I still oppose those fucking things....I see that republicans oppose THIS INSTANCE and not the root of the issue....like always

Surprised?

Right, havent you ever heard of the problem with Diebold voting machines? Or did you shrug it off when Dems complained about it and now regret ignoring the issue?
You mean that they were easily tampered with and they are now being used, again, for dem fraud? Who says liberals can't learn?
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

There have been problems with electronic voting machines caused by poor training and operation. These mistakes have affected both Republican and Democratic ballots.

Don't let your confirmation biases obscure the truth.

I don't like those things. I'd be willing to wait to get results and use something tangible that can be confirmed.

Seems important enough to wait a little bit for.
Nah. Tis far better to ASSUME it was done on purpose. By Democrats. And then run as far and as fast as we can wit dat. Ya know?

Surprised?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

There have been problems with electronic voting machines caused by poor training and operation. These mistakes have affected both Republican and Democratic ballots.

Don't let your confirmation biases obscure the truth.

Thank you, but republicans have a knack for ignoring something depending on who the messenger is.

Now their whining falls on deaf ears after they spent years shoving ice pics in them

Surprised?

Yeah but see, you cant get mad NOW AFTER ignoring it all this time. I mean people have been complaining about those machines for years but Republicans ignored the cheating, mistakes etc ONLY BECAUSE Democrats complained about it.

Now its just like the fucking Patriot Act....NOW you want to complain about it AFTER excusing it for years. Republicans have a serious problem with thinking ahead a few steps.

I still oppose those fucking things....I see that republicans oppose THIS INSTANCE and not the root of the issue....like always
Feel better?

Both parties have been vocal about the distrust of the machines. Try living the real world, you might like it.

I don't like those things. I'd be willing to wait to get results and use something tangible that can be confirmed.

Seems important enough to wait a little bit for.
Nah. Tis far better to ASSUME it was done on purpose. By Democrats. And then run as far and as fast as we can wit dat. Ya know?

:lol:

It's Cook County for crying out loud. It's legendary.

dead_vote.jpg

Surprised?

Feel better?

Both parties have been vocal about the distrust of the machines. Try living the real world, you might like it.

Sure they have buddy

Surprised?

So your theory is that democratic party voter fraud is the fault of Republicans? I think whoever is behind this egregious felony should have four or five years in a prison cell to reflect on whose fault it is. Of course in Illinois one has to stand in line for prison space. The jails are already packed with rotten democrat inmates and there's so little cell space left.

Surprised?

So your theory is that democratic party voter fraud is the fault of Republicans? I think whoever is behind this egregious felony should have four or five years in a prison cell to reflect on whose fault it is. Of course in Illinois one has to stand in line for prison space. The jails are already packed with rotten democrat inmates and there's so little cell space left.

Sure yeah, if thats what you got from it...go with that

Unfortunately, voting fraud is so easy in my state and a few others.

Since 2000, Oregon has sent ballots to every registered voter about two weeks before Election Day. Only one county in Washington offered in-person voting in 2010 and the entire state will be mail-only in 2012. Colorado, Arizona, California, Montana and Hawaii allow permanent mail-in voting.

Forum List

Back