Convincing me there is no god is easier than

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CONVINCING ME THERE IS NO GOD IS EASIER THAN
TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT OBAMA HAS FAILED.

Obama don't have to campaign. Romney's opponents in the primaries expose him as a radical out of touch with Americans, a liar, corrupt and stupid. A fish out of water. . Driven by ego and power. All Obama has to do is sit back and wait. His record speaks for him. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20% in economic recovery since day one instead of a depression and the stimulus created and saved 3 million jobs, affordable healthcare for all, OBL is dead and not planning any attacks and GM is alive and paying off, bank are back making loans, troops home alive and not in flag draped caskets. And the “private sector is just fine.“

Trying to convince me there is no GOD is easier than trying to convince me that Obama failed. I was born at night, but not . :eusa_whistle:
I was born at night, but not last night.

0904s01.jpg

I wouldn't try and convince you of either one some people are determined to believe what they want no matter what and trying to convince them otherwise is a waste of time and energy.

Born at night or not, believe in god or not, your assessment is pretty full of fallacy and stupid.

The Fail-in-Chief HIMSELF advised us that if he wasn't able to get the economy turned around within three to four years, it was going to be a one term proposition.

He set the metric. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

And the FAIL in Chief has NEVER (not once) gotten the unemployment figures to under 8% -- not even when they use their fucking gimmicks to cook the books.

He DID authorize the hit on Osama bin Laden, but that was pretty fucking obvious call and it took YEARS of efforts from the PRIOR Administration to make it happen.

But beyond that, WTF has he accomplished?

He CRITICIZED his predecessor for increasing our debt load. But HE has piled more debt onto our economy in 3 1/2 years than W added in all 8 of his years at the helm.

WHAT has he actually accomplished? ObamaTax? Give us a break. It took a fucking orchestration of legal bribes to get that shit across the finish line. We haven't derived any real "benefits" from it, yet, but we ARE sure as hell getting hit with taxes because of it already.

So, fill us in. What has he accomplished that justifies letting that clusterfuck have another crack at it?

Again: HE set the metric. Let's hold him to it. Bounce him out on his ass.

Obama don't have to campaign. Romney's opponents in the primaries expose him as a radical out of touch with Americans, a liar, corrupt and stupid. A fish out of water. . Driven by ego and power. All Obama has to do is sit back and wait. His record speaks for him. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20% in economic recovery since day one instead of a depression and the stimulus created and saved 3 million jobs, affordable healthcare for all, OBL is dead and not planning any attacks and GM is alive and paying off, bank are back making loans, troops home alive and not in flag draped caskets. And the “private sector is just fine.“

Trying to convince me there is no GOD is easier than trying to convince me that Obama failed. I was born at night, but not . :eusa_whistle:
You are too stupid to convince of anything. Obamaturd failed big time.

The Fail-in-Chief HIMSELF advised us that if he wasn't able to get the economy turned around within three to four years, it was going to be a one term proposition.

He set the metric. FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube

And the FAIL in Chief has NEVER (not once) gotten the unemployment figures to under 8% -- not even when they use their fucking gimmicks to cook the books.

He DID authorize the hit on Osama bin Laden, but that was pretty fucking obvious call and it took YEARS of efforts from the PRIOR Administration to make it happen.

But beyond that, WTF has he accomplished?

He CRITICIZED his predecessor for increasing our debt load. But HE has piled more debt onto our economy in 3 1/2 years than W added in all 8 of his years at the helm.

WHAT has he actually accomplished? ObamaTax? Give us a break. It took a fucking orchestration of legal bribes to get that shit across the finish line. We haven't derived any real "benefits" from it, yet, but we ARE sure as hell getting hit with taxes because of it already.

So, fill us in. What has he accomplished that justifies letting that clusterfuck have another crack at it?

Again: HE set the metric. Let's hold him to it. Bounce him out on his ass.
She can't answer your questions honestly without pulling her head out of obamaturds butt.

Drink another glass of Kool-Aid, young lady.

New Topics

Forum List

Back