Convicted felon served just over a year in prison for armed robbery, shot and killed someone today..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why we have gun crime in the United States.....this shooter is a convicted felon, convicted for armed robbery. He served just over 1 year in prison, he got out, as a felon he acquired another illegal gun, and then murdered another teenager in a mall.......had he been sentenced to 30 years in prison for the gun crime.....that other teenager would still be alive...

Anti gunners will now go on to blame law abiding gun owners...people who have broken no law, people who have committed no crime...while the democrats in Illinois who keep letting these violent criminals out of prison keep letting violent criminals out of prison....

Suspect in Illinois mall shooting is paroled armed robber

If we just ban all guns even the bad guys like him couldn't get them.
Of course!
How you holding out the winter?

It sucks. I had to do a 34hr break at a truck stop during a blizzard. The tires on both the truck and trailer wound up getting frozen stuck and after I thought they were all free I ended up blowing out 2 tires on the trailer because they were dragging and didn't realize it. 9 hours on the side of the interstate waiting for roadside service a half mile from the truck stop.

If we just ban all guns even the bad guys like him couldn't get them.
Of course!
How you holding out the winter?

It sucks. I had to do a 34hr break at a truck stop during a blizzard. The tires on both the truck and trailer wound up getting frozen stuck and after I thought they were all free I ended up blowing out 2 tires on the trailer because they were dragging and didn't realize it. 9 hours on the side of the interstate waiting for roadside service a half mile from the truck stop.
Alaska in the winter, gotta love it! Started out warm enough but these -temps and ice fog are hell. Even roadside service doesn't want to come out in this shee-ite! Stay warm, compadre!

This is why we have gun crime in the United States.....this shooter is a convicted felon, convicted for armed robbery. He served just over 1 year in prison, he got out, as a felon he acquired another illegal gun, and then murdered another teenager in a mall.......had he been sentenced to 30 years in prison for the gun crime.....that other teenager would still be alive...

Anti gunners will now go on to blame law abiding gun owners...people who have broken no law, people who have committed no crime...while the democrats in Illinois who keep letting these violent criminals out of prison keep letting violent criminals out of prison....

Suspect in Illinois mall shooting is paroled armed robber
As long as we have someone to blame, hell, we'll be doing this forever. Couldn't he find a school like the non-covicts?

If the victim in the Illinois shooting had been armed, the perpetrator would have never accosted him in the first place. That's the thing with murderers, they aren't interested in getting fired back at. But since Illinois has Draconian Style Gun Control, the shooter figured what the heck- I can earn another notch on my gun.

Stay away from big criminal loving liberal states and cities until they come to their senses....

This is the problem. Libs say they want more gun control, but are often OK with Felons that have committed CRIMES using a gun, getting little or no jail time. Why? The ultimate gun control is stopping convicted Felons from committing crime with a gun yet again.

So, admit it. The real reason for gun control is to DISARM THE LAW ABIDING.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back