Convicted Ex-Border Agents Released From Prison Following Presidential Commutation

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean have been released from federal prison after serving more than two years in solitary confinement for the non-fatal shooting of a Mexican drug smuggler.

President Bush commuted the sentences of the two border guards Jan. 19, and his order will go into effect on March 20. The pair will serve out the remaining month of their sentences in home confinement in El Paso, Texas.

FOXNews.com - Convicted Ex-Border Agents Released From Prison Following Presidential Commutation - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean have been released from federal prison after serving more than two years in solitary confinement for the non-fatal shooting of a Mexican drug smuggler.

President Bush commuted the sentences of the two border guards Jan. 19, and his order will go into effect on March 20. The pair will serve out the remaining month of their sentences in home confinement in El Paso, Texas.

FOXNews.com - Convicted Ex-Border Agents Released From Prison Following Presidential Commutation - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

About damn time :clap2:

ramoscompean.jpg

Ramos.......&......Compean

I hope they both get a good book deal and they make a movie exposing the truth about the border. They could call it, "The Dark Side Of The American Dream."

Last edited:
Same here Wolfmoon.......same here.

And......I hope Bush and Cheney end up where Ramos and Compean are.

Fuck it......let THEM serve the time.

Same here Wolfmoon.......same here.

And......I hope Bush and Cheney end up where Ramos and Compean are.

Fuck it......let THEM serve the time.

Agreed!:clap2: I think Bush:eusa_liar: and Cheney:eusa_liar: should be charged and punished for War Crimes and the Whole World insist that they be punished!!! They have killed Americans and foreigners alike!

I hope their convict status keeps them from ever being gainfully employed again. But it probably won't. Bastard crooked cops.

I hope their convict status keeps them from ever being gainfully employed again. But it probably won't. Bastard crooked cops.

good, then you can work your ass off while they sit home sloshing beer yucking it up and collecting unemployment benefits.. yep,, that'll work.:lol:

good, then you can work your ass off while they sit home sloshing beer yucking it up and collecting unemployment benefits.. yep,, that'll work.:lol:
I'm pretty sure cons don't get unemployment benefits.

they'll be on the dole one way or another if your compassionate wish comes true...

Hey Ravi.......we're gonna break it down by months.......

You've been nominated to put up Ramos and Compean and their families for the next 3 months.......

"The Ladies Man" :clap2::eek::eek::eek::eusa_hand:
OsbaldoAldrete-Davila.jpg

Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila, drug smuggler illegal alien
was sentenced to 9 1/2 years in prison for his role in other smuggling efforts months after he was shot in the Ravi.

a Mexican national, Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila, who allegedly was trying to smuggle nearly $1 million in marijuana into the United States on Feb. 17, 2005, when he was shot.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A Mexican national who was shot by U.S. Border Patrol agents after abandoning 743 pounds of marijuana on the Texas border brought a second drug load into the United States while waiting to testify under a grant of immunity against the now-imprisoned agents, according to unreleased federal documents.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) documents, which remain under seal, show that Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila was the focus of a drug investigation into his reported stashing of 750 pounds of marijuana in a van at a house in Clint, Texas, in November 2005 -- nine months after he was shot in the buttocks near Fabens, Texas, while running from Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, California Republican, said the DEA reports show that prosecutors misled the public about their "star witness" in the transport of a second load of drugs, adding that U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton knowingly presented a false picture of the drug smuggler "to justify his ruthless prosecution."

Washington Times:
http://washingtontimes.com/news/2007/mar/01/20070301-122230-5415r/

Last edited:
Hey Ravi.......we're gonna break it down by months.......

You've been nominated to put up Ramos and Compean and their families for the next 3 months.......
Hey, you're good with dirty cops...bully for you.

hes a good looking guy Ravi,why dont you date the guy....he will get you high....slip you some chorizo....lots of fun....:razz:

Ummmmm.......that would be a hot Italian sausage, not a chorizo. I'm not Hispanic.

Hey, you're good with dirty cops...bully for you.

hes a good looking guy Ravi,why dont you date the guy....he will get you high....slip you some chorizo....lots of fun....:razz:

Ummmmm.......that would be a hot Italian sausage, not a chorizo. I'm not Hispanic.

ok i may have got these quotes switched somewhat here..... B.S. i was referring to the guy who was shot by the two border patrol guys ...... sorry i know how bad you would like to do Ravi :razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back