Convert to Christainity in Egypt and get 15 YEARS IN PRISON!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Sigh. As if the history of Christianity is not replete with such and much worse.

What a demonic religion!

Blog: Egyptian court sentences Christian family to 15 years for converting from Islam
15-year prison sentence given to a woman and her seven children by an Egyptian court for converting to Christianity is a sign of things to come, according to alarmed human rights advocates who say the nation's Islamist government is bad news for Christians in the North African country.

Don't you see this as a great leap forward???

Apostasy is regularly a death sentence!

Sigh. As if the history of Christianity is not replete with such and much worse.

Frequently, I read your posts and believe 'you can't get any dumber...'

Reaching out to infinity....you regularly prove that I've underestimated you.

Christians and Muslims kill each other in Africa. Muslims and Hindus do it in India. And every time you try to post, you kill your own brain cells.

Try thinking instead of emoting, please.

Christians and Muslims kill each other in Africa. Muslims and Hindus do it in India. And every time you try to post, you kill your own brain cells.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6

And we haven't even touched on pride yet.

A nonsensical response of yours, not too mention how indifferent you are.

Who's the Israeli that runs that blog? Nothing but whining for Israel and Muslim bashing....:D

Yes, your reply is nonsensical. Religious fanatics kill one another, don't you know? That happens here, but not nearly on the scale elsewhere because the Rule of Law here keeps you fools in line.

Yes, your reply is nonsensical. Religious fanatics kill one another, don't you know? That happens here, but not nearly on the scale elsewhere because the Rule of Law here keeps you fools in line.

Your latest post has done nothing to avail yourself. I am wondering how big (actually small) the club is you belong to on matters of religion and philosophy? It does appear "BecauseIKnow" fellow might be a member?

The truth is, I really do not care what you hold dear, but when you insult the other poster as the one with a lack of brain cells, I guess the irony was too much for me. sorry.

Last edited:
turzovka, you make no impression here with your statements. Yes, you do have a lack of brain cells when you insult others for no reason other than they disagree with you. You play here at your own the risk of having your self-inflated importance punctured. It is what it is.

Now make your point, please.

turzovka, you make no impression here with your statements. Yes, you do have a lack of brain cells when you insult others for no reason other than they disagree with you. You play here at your own the risk of having your self-inflated importance punctured. It is what it is.

Now make your point, please.

I already made it. It centered around this statement of yours.

"Christians and Muslims kill each other in Africa. Muslims and Hindus do it in India. And every time you try to post, you kill your own brain cells."

You are so quick to dismiss any atrocity committed by modern day terrorists or fanatical Muslims by insinuating Christians are no better, and for that matter no religion has any grounds to speak because you can find a crazy or two in any one of the.

Where are Christians killing Muslims anywhere to rival the terrorism extremist Muslims have been exacting on innocents time and time and time again around the globe? Where are Hindus torturing or murdering Muslims because they cannot tolerate someone not believing like them? Yes, I know they are clashing in India but it makes a huge difference to note who are the true INTOLERANT ones! Who are almost always the aggressor or the perpetrators of violence first?

You probably don’t even care because you are no believer. Well did you care enough to assign good guy and bad guy to the players in WW2, or did it make no difference to you because Americans were killing Germans and Germans were killing Americans?

What a demonic religion!

Blog: Egyptian court sentences Christian family to 15 years for converting from Islam
15-year prison sentence given to a woman and her seven children by an Egyptian court for converting to Christianity is a sign of things to come, according to alarmed human rights advocates who say the nation's Islamist government is bad news for Christians in the North African country.

Demonic compared to what? This is actually pretty mild if you compare it with other Abrahamic theocracies.

A man with diminishing brain cells wrote, "You are so quick to dismiss any atrocity committed by modern day terrorists or fanatical Muslims by insinuating Christians are no better."

I helped to pay put the Christian KKK in our part of the South. My relatives in Ireland fought the Christian IRA. Friends and their sons have fought jihadism across the world.

You have nothing of worth to add if you have no context.

Last edited:
The upside of our party's loss to Obama is this: if, in that awful economic environment, the American people would still reject the people like turzovka etc and their hate to choose another term with Obama, then the will of the people has turned for good. The GOP must jettison the social values crowd, the neo-cons, the ultra right haters, etc, and accept the new demographics of America, or it will shrink as ever more hateful minority group of Americans unworthy of power.

The USA will continue to break the jihadists the right way not the far con dumb way.

What a demonic religion!

Aren't we so proud our president gave them that.

What a demonic religion!

Aren't we so proud our president gave them that.

The administration, any administration, can only do so much about human rights violations in other countries. The admin, I gather, is more worried about anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli comments by President Morsi than anti-Christian activity in Egypt.

Forum List

Back