Conversion vs. Privacy

I'm saying the no trespassing sign is implied through it being private property.

Phaedrus said:
I'm saying the no trespassing sign is implied through it being private property.

Yeah. Call the cops. They will laugh at you.

"Officer, officer, there's Jehovah's Witnesses out side and they have LITERATURE!"

You are within your rights to call the cops if they don't remove themselves after having been asked.

Phaedrus said:
You are within your rights to call the cops if they don;t remove themselves after having been asked.

Yes. You are. But you will be laughed at if you call the cops for this reason.

Nobody seems to be answering the question, what right do you have to knowingly come onto my private property without permission?

Phaedrus said:
Nobody seems to be answering the question, what right do you have to knowingly come onto my private property without permission?

It is taking a risk. You never know when there's some anti christian bigot lurking with a shot gun to make an example of you.

It's illegal to shoot at someone when not in fear of your life(self-defense). You aren't actually answering my question, what right do you have to be on my property?

Phaedrus said:
Shouldn't have to.

Since the Unabomber went to prison, I think his shack is available.

shacksmall.jpg

Phaedrus said:
It's illegal to shoot at someone when not in fear of your life(self-defense). You aren't actually answering my question, what right do you have to be on my property?

None. It is trespassing according to the letter of the law. But you will be laughed at and considered a psycho for calling the cops on jehovah's witnesses.

You're not making sense... You admit you have no right to be on my property and then completely ignore what I've stated about how you deal with intruders... You can only call the cops after they refuse to leave, and that is reasonable.

Phaedrus said:
You're not making sense... You admit you have no right to be on my property and then completely ignore what I've stated about how you deal with intruders... You can only call the cops after they refuse to leave, and that is reasonable.

I'm making lots of sense.

I've ignored nothing.

Phaedrus said:

oh please--are you being trampled to death by literature wielding Chirstians?
If so--demand that your city ban them from your property. You may have to do a little work to defend your privacy--just like the rest of us

If rights are acknowledged, they shouldn't have to be defended. You recognize I have that right, respect it. There's no excuse. Inherent rights shouldn't be left to the individual to enforce.

Forum List

Back