Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

Actually, sexuality IS fluid. Conversion therapy does not allow for fluidity only rigidity to heterosexuality.

Wrong, it's purpose is to allow a person to come to a place where they can accept their CHOSEN sexuality.

I don't think it should be done on kids, but adults should be able to choose it. You on the other hand are OK with pumping hormones into kids while banning basically talking to the same kids because it goes against your agenda.

How fucking pathetic.

No, that is not what the goal of conversion therapy is. How ignorant can you be?

Conversion therapy is the pseudoscientific practice of trying to change an individual's sexual orientation from homosexual or bisexual to heterosexual using psychological or spiritual interventions.

It’s not at all about sexual fluidity and only about adherence to heterosexuality.

But if sexuality is fluid, those definitions are not set in stone.

Sorry, but heterosexuality is the biological default. If an adult person desires to go back to the default, why are you so against it?

I'm not against it for adults. If an adult wants to torture themselves, I'm fine with it. There are even clubs for adults that like torture. No one under 18 allowed.

And the same should apply to pumping hormones into someone or mutilating them.

It figures you toe the party line on this bullshit.
As a conservative you’re frightened by change, you fear dissent, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty as expressed by gay and transgender Americans – so you attempt to demonize them with lies about ‘mutilation,’ this post being one of many examples.

You’ve only accomplished reaffirming the fact that most on the right are intolerant and authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Why don't you cult people just go somewhere and live your lives? We've got Hasidic Jews, Amish, all kinds of groups that we basically leave alone. And they leave the rest of us alone. Why is it that you cult people try to dominate everyone else's life and our public institutions? You may be concerned for your sect, but nobody else is.

LGBTQ leaders are trying to force normative people not just to accept but to affirm and participate in it, even to bake a cake for the practice.

If homos and trannies just did there own business without publicity, it would be something different.
This sort of ignorance, hate, and bigotry is ridiculous.
Naw, demonizing good decent people for calling perversion perversion is ridiculous.

I am so sick of all this Left ...DemonRat ...sexual perversion....

GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Humanity does not need more garbage............please help us!
This sort of rightwing ignorance, hate, and bigotry is ridiculous.
It's nothing to do with "right wing ignorance". It's all about common sense and decency. Moron.

America’s major medical and mental health associations are “propaganda” now? You’ve jumped the reality shark.

You’re only adding to your displays of ignorance. Puberty isn’t “missed”

Kids who haven't yet reached the stage of puberty in which physical changes begin don't receive medication of any kind, Cronyn said. For kids who want them, those treatments don't begin until puberty begins in earnest. And the first stage of treatment isn't hormones. Instead, doctors prescribe kids puberty blockers, which can safely put those changes on "pause."​

https://www.livescience.com/62893-transgender-kids-puberty-blockers-hrt-hormones.html

How does a puberty blocker work? By BLOCKING HORMONES. How do you block hormones? OTHER HORMONES.

"Major" is a stretch. You probably believe Physicians for Responsible Medicine is a major medical org and not a PETA front as well.

If you don't let it run to completion, it is missed.

What a sick fuck you are.

You seem to be getting unreasonably upset over the very reasonable position of doing what medical professionals recommend. You anti vaccine as well?

No, puberty blockers are not hormones. They are a class of synthetic analogs that work on the pituitary gland to stop the release of chemical signals which stimulate the production of estrogen and testosterone.

The American Academy of Pediatrics is a major medical association.

Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

Medical professionals used to recommend bleeding as a cure to fix the imbalance of four humors.

"synthetic analogs" of hormones. Stop trying to use semantics.

And no, I have all my shots, and any kids I have will have all their shots as well. All my nieces and nephews have all their shots.

And they are a major bunch of political hacks. There are several other pediatric organizations, so your attempt to make it seem these people speak for all pediatrics is observed and exposed.

So you don't take the recommendations of your doctor because in the dark ages they used to bleed people? Do you believe in medical science? Science at all?

How many "other" pediatric organizations are there? What do they say? Can you find one that says that allowing a trans child to live their authentic life is not recommended? Would it be the "American College of Pediatrics"?

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1]

Compare and contrast...

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is an American professional association of pediatricians, headquartered in Itasca, Illinois. It maintains its Department of Federal Affairs office in Washington, D.C.[1]
Oh, for sure there are "political" medical "associations"...all created by conservatives and all pushing junk science like conversion therapy.

LOL you took that from Wikipedia, an editable database, because I saw the exact same references.

What a fucking fraud you are.

It is editable but verified with sources. Your projection won't work. The American College of Pediatrics is the fraud, the American Academy of Pediatrics is a world renown and respected organization.

How does a puberty blocker work? By BLOCKING HORMONES. How do you block hormones? OTHER HORMONES.

"Major" is a stretch. You probably believe Physicians for Responsible Medicine is a major medical org and not a PETA front as well.

If you don't let it run to completion, it is missed.

What a sick fuck you are.

You seem to be getting unreasonably upset over the very reasonable position of doing what medical professionals recommend. You anti vaccine as well?

No, puberty blockers are not hormones. They are a class of synthetic analogs that work on the pituitary gland to stop the release of chemical signals which stimulate the production of estrogen and testosterone.

Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

Medical professionals used to recommend bleeding as a cure to fix the imbalance of four humors.

And no, I have all my shots, and any kids I have will have all their shots as well. All my nieces and nephews have all their shots.

And they are a major bunch of political hacks. There are several other pediatric organizations, so your attempt to make it seem these people speak for all pediatrics is observed and exposed.

So you don't take the recommendations of your doctor because in the dark ages they used to bleed people? Do you believe in medical science? Science at all?

How many "other" pediatric organizations are there? What do they say? Can you find one that says that allowing a trans child to live their authentic life is not recommended? Would it be the "American College of Pediatrics"?

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1]

Compare and contrast...

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is an American professional association of pediatricians, headquartered in Itasca, Illinois. It maintains its Department of Federal Affairs office in Washington, D.C.[1]
Oh, for sure there are "political" medical "associations"...all created by conservatives and all pushing junk science like conversion therapy.

LOL you took that from Wikipedia, an editable database, because I saw the exact same references.

It is editable but verified with sources. Your projection won't work. The American College of Pediatrics is the fraud, the American Academy of Pediatrics is a world renown and respected organization.
There is no such thing as a transgender child. You sick creatures really should be confronted about using children for your propaganda and sick perverted agenda.

Compare and contrast...

There is no such thing as a transgender child. You sick creatures really should be confronted about using children for your propaganda and sick perverted agenda.
Of course there are...and for the sake of the child I hope you never have a loved one who is trans. It might be the only thing that would ever sway you, but what hell you'd put the poor child through I shutter to imagine.

Compare and contrast...

Of course there are transgender children.

You and other rightwing bigots are being confronted about your hateful propaganda and authoritarian agenda intended to demonize those who are transgender.

And that conservatives seek to deny transgender children support and guidance is as reprehensible as it is wrong.

Compare and contrast...

Of course there are...and for the sake of the child I hope you never have a loved one who is trans. It might be the only thing that would ever sway you, but what hell you'd put the poor child through I shutter to imagine.
Oh, stuff it. Save your propaganda and guilt trip for the naive college kids.

Compare and contrast...

Of course there are transgender children.

You and other rightwing bigots are being confronted about your hateful propaganda and authoritarian agenda intended to demonize those who are transgender.

And that conservatives seek to deny transgender children support and guidance is as reprehensible as it is wrong.
Oh, stuff it. Save your propaganda and guilt trip for the naive college kids.

Update!!

Out of the Darkness: Conversion Therapist Quits ‘Ex-Gay’ Movement

This guy is not the only one to bail on conversion therapy

According to Truth Wins Out, Matheson’s fellow ex-gay leader Rich Wyler announced his exit in a post to a private Facebook group. TWO “goes undercover to expose ‘ex-gay’ conversion leaders as hypocritical frauds that have not actually changed their sexual orientation,” its website states.

He joins a growing list of prominent people who have left the ex-gay movement. They include:

• Michael Bussee, one of the founders of the well-known ex-gay group Exodus International, whose U.S. branch shut down in 2013;
  • John Paulk, the poster-child for ex-gay group Love Won Out;
  • John Smid, former director of the ex-gay group Love in Action;
  • Tim Rymel, former outreach director at Love In Action.

It is possible to escape the conversion cult

Update!!

According to Truth Wins Out, Matheson’s fellow ex-gay leader Rich Wyler announced his exit in a post to a private Facebook group. TWO “goes undercover to expose ‘ex-gay’ conversion leaders as hypocritical frauds that have not actually changed their sexual orientation,” its website states.

He joins a growing list of prominent people who have left the ex-gay movement. They include:

• Michael Bussee, one of the founders of the well-known ex-gay group Exodus International, whose U.S. branch shut down in 2013;

You aren't giving young people much hope here, PP.

You're telling them if they lose their manhood, they can never get it back.

So if they are in a prison shower and a couple of homos want to convert him, they would be well served to fight with every fiber of their being to avoid being made gay.

Update!!

You aren't giving young people much hope here, PP.

You're telling them if they lose their manhood, they can never get it back.

So if they are in a prison shower and a couple of homos want to convert him, they would be well served to fight with every fiber of their being to avoid being made gay.
Still into that prison shit princess ? You did hard time and got fudge packed, didn't you? Don't be ashamed. Did it "convert"you ? Hey, shit happens! Pun intended, LOL. Common, tell us all about your stint in the big house .

You wear your ignorance on your sleeve. People are not converted by being raped. They are not converted at all and ones "manhood " has nothing to do with their sexuality. Gay men are in fact MEN. You? I have my doubts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back