Convention? WHAT convention?

Poor rw's.

Can't really fight these facts, can you.

Face it. No one paid any attention to Mitt and the high point was Eastwood talking to an empty chair.

LOL

BO had an insurmountable lead in the Electoral College, so what are you worried about? If Mitt wins he's a magician and would deserve to be prez. I'm looking forward to the debates. Wonder who gets called a liar first?

BO had an insurmountable lead in the Electoral College, so what are you worried about? If Mitt wins he's a magician and would deserve to be prez. I'm looking forward to the debates. Wonder who gets called a liar first?

That's easy.

You can tell RobMe and Ryan are lying when their lips are moving.

I am looking forward to the debates, too. I will not be watching the DNC. :badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I am looking forward to the debates, too. I will not be watching the DNC. :badgrin:

Me either, not one second of it. I'd like to keep my lunch down... :lol:

I know who I'm voting for and there's zero chance of changing my mind.

I could forgo every campaign ad for the next three months.

Poor rw's.

Can't really fight these facts, can you.

Face it. No one paid any attention to Mitt and the high point was Eastwood talking to an empty chair.

LOL

Well, the RNC will pale in comparison to that moon at fest in NC. What's the platform again? Rubbers, gay marriage & the evil one-per centers?

Forum List

Back