Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

Nex thing ya know, anyone that shoves or pushes someone else will be shot. Its bullshit. Dude was a pussy. Dude shoved him and he SHOT HIM. IF the guy was making a move to hurt him further..possibly self defense would come into play. But the guy didn't. He pushed, pansy ass fell down, pulled his gun when dude was backing up, and SHOT HIM.
Fucker needs to be in jail.

Zimmerman 2.0

No comparison. Zimmerman broke off his stalking. Martin caught up with him and attacked, at which point the responsibility became his.

This guy was pushed to the ground (provocation could be argued), and that was it. The attack stopped. He drew and killed the guy without cause.
Could be temp, mental condition. It would be a good defense.
I don't think it was temporary insanity.... the guy had mental issues for a while and should not have been allowed to garnish a gun....

from the op link...
In court documents, McCabe and Pinellas sheriff's Detective George Moffett cited three other drivers who said Drejka threatened them during confrontations that preceded his run-in with McGlockton. Two of them said he displayed a gun.

A black man who drives a septic truck told Moffett he parked in the same handicapped-accessible spot three months before McGlockton's shooting, the documents show. The man said Drejka began yelling at him and said he would shoot him. The driver said he left, but as he pulled away Drejka shouted racial slurs. The man's boss told Moffett that Drejka later called, telling him "that he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off."

In separate 2012 cases, drivers reported that Drejka waved a gun at them during road rage confrontations. In both cases, officers stopped Drejka and found a gun in his car, but he denied showing it to the other drivers.

Agree, he over reacted. While I wholeheartedly support law enforcement there are some who let the badge and the gun go to their head. The situation did not warrant a shooting. He should have gotten up and done his best to whip some ass. Be a man about it. Manslaughter is the right charge.

Zimmerman 2.0

No comparison. Zimmerman broke off his stalking. Martin caught up with him and attacked, at which point the responsibility became his.

This guy was pushed to the ground (provocation could be argued), and that was it. The attack stopped. He drew and killed the guy without cause.
Not necessary.

The shooter acted in accordance with Florida law.

Good. Asshole deserves to be punished for what he did over a fucking parking space.

Drejka was shoved to the ground by McGlockton. Isn't that battery?
then he should have gotten up and pushed him back...not shoot the guy....but then he knew he would have gotten his ass kicked....

According to the story, Drejka was shoved to the ground by McGlockton. McGlockton continued toward Drejka. Drejka sat up, pulled his weapon and fired. One has to expect this in a stand your ground state and a gun happy society such as the United States.

Zimmerman 2.0

Both were deemed justified by investigators only to have politically motivated prosecutors champion the case for political reasons only to have their ass handed to them at trail and putting an innocent man through that.

Zimmerman was justified.

This other guy was not. Keep in mind that there is no one more pro-gun and self-defense than I am.

Zimmerman was not justified.

Zimmerman 2.0

Both were deemed justified by investigators only to have politically motivated prosecutors champion the case for political reasons only to have their ass handed to them at trail and putting an innocent man through that.

Zimmerman was justified.

This other guy was not. Keep in mind that there is no one more pro-gun and self-defense than I am.

The jury seemed to think so.

Justice may get served in the case of man being shot defending his girlfriend that parked in handicap spot.

White man charged with fatally shooting black man in Florida | My Connection from Cox

The guy wasn't defending his girlfriend, he viciously attacked a guy in a parking lot and got shot for it... this was never a Stand Your Ground case, it was simply a self defense case. They charged him with manslaughter because they know it wasn't murder.....we'll see what the jury says...

Zimmerman 2.0

Zimmerman was justified.

Yes..... it was justified.... did you watch the trial?

Zimmerman 2.0

Zimmerman was justified.

There would be me...... I am just as pro 2nd Amendment and self defense as you are and I can see how this was a justified shoot.

Nex thing ya know, anyone that shoves or pushes someone else will be shot. Its bullshit. Dude was a pussy. Dude shoved him and he SHOT HIM. IF the guy was making a move to hurt him further..possibly self defense would come into play. But the guy didn't. He pushed, pansy ass fell down, pulled his gun when dude was backing up, and SHOT HIM.
Fucker needs to be in jail.

Backing up is not the same when you see it on a video from 50 ft. away from the attack vs from on the ground after being violently assaulted..... two very different perspectives on the attacker.

Good. Asshole deserves to be punished for what he did over a fucking parking space.

then he should have gotten up and pushed him back...not shoot the guy....but then he knew he would have gotten his ass kicked....

According to the story, Drejka was shoved to the ground by McGlockton. McGlockton continued toward Drejka. Drejka sat up, pulled his weapon and fired. One has to expect this in a stand your ground state and a gun happy society such as the United States.
it didnt look that way to me....according to the story i read.....McGlockton leaving the store, walking toward Drejka and shoving him with both hands. Drejka lands on his back and McGlockton takes a step toward him. Drejka sits up, pulls his gun and points it at McGlockton, who takes three steps back until he is about 12 feet away (3.6 meters). Drejka fires, hitting McGlockton, who runs back into the store clutching his chest....if i was on the jury the guy is guilty....

Zimmerman 2.0

I don't think it was temporary insanity.... the guy had mental issues for a while and should not have been allowed to garnish a gun....

from the op link...
In court documents, McCabe and Pinellas sheriff's Detective George Moffett cited three other drivers who said Drejka threatened them during confrontations that preceded his run-in with McGlockton. Two of them said he displayed a gun.

A black man who drives a septic truck told Moffett he parked in the same handicapped-accessible spot three months before McGlockton's shooting, the documents show. The man said Drejka began yelling at him and said he would shoot him. The driver said he left, but as he pulled away Drejka shouted racial slurs. The man's boss told Moffett that Drejka later called, telling him "that he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off."

In separate 2012 cases, drivers reported that Drejka waved a gun at them during road rage confrontations. In both cases, officers stopped Drejka and found a gun in his car, but he denied showing it to the other drivers.
If that is all verified...that sounds like premeditated murder.

Zimmerman 2.0

Zimmerman was justified.

The jury found him guilty of Murder 2...the prosecution over charged.

Based on the video, I am NOT seeing justification for the use of Deadly Physical Force.

Based on the video I see NO justification for the unlawful parker using Physical Force to "defend" the safety of another citizen.
___
These apparent concerned Americans address why they believe far too many American men lack social skills, often resorting to violence to settle disagreements.

"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons" Published on Oct 13, 2016 by THE KNOWLEDGE BEAST

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

it didnt look that way to me....according to the story i read.....McGlockton leaving the store, walking toward Drejka and shoving him with both hands. Drejka lands on his back and McGlockton takes a step toward him. Drejka sits up, pulls his gun and points it at McGlockton, who takes three steps back until he is about 12 feet away (3.6 meters). Drejka fires, hitting McGlockton, who runs back into the store clutching his chest....if i was on the jury the guy is guilty....

Three steps back is 12 feet?

how far was he away from the guy before he began stepping back?......

Zimmerman was justified.

The jury found him guilty of Murder 2...the prosecution over charged.

Care to post a link of your claim?

how far was he away from the guy before he began stepping back?......

"Drejka lands on his back and McGlockton takes a step toward him."

What would you have done being that you were in a stand your ground State?

Forum List

Back