Convenient Portable Washer and Dryer

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I've been living in apartment for the last 7 years. The apartment doesn't have a hook up for a washer and dryer so I've had to go to the laundry mat in order to do my laundry... which as most people know is a pain in the ass. Well I found on Amazon a portable washer and a portable clothes dryer and ordered them last week. Though they don't allow you to do very large loads, they are quite convenient. Over the last couple of days I've been catching up on some laundry and they have worked quite well. The largest load you can do is about 5 pieces at a time due to the small size of the spin dryer on the washer, it is still much better than having to go to the laundry mat. I'm quite amazed really how well the dryer works.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761T96Z1/?tag=ff0d01-20

61CbcIj0xfL._SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ICBLBL0/?tag=ff0d01-20

819LfJvZDTL._SL1500_.jpg

Wonder what they would say at work if you brought it in and did a few loads?

When I got married and lived in a apartment I bought a used washer and dryer from good will hooked the washer up in the 2nd small bathroom and put the dryer in the living room next to the A/C 220 volt (just switched the plugs when I wanted to dry and stuck the vent out the window) , my wife wasn't happy but saved me money when my daughter was born .

When I got married and lived in a apartment I bought a used washer and dryer from good will hooked the washer up in the 2nd small bathroom and put the dryer in the living room next to the A/C 220 volt (just switched the plugs when I wanted to dry and stuck the vent out the window) , my wife wasn't happy but saved me money when my daughter was born .

I absolutely HATE doing laundry. I have so many basic t-shirts, pairs of shorts, boxer briefs, and socks because I'd keep buying new ones instead of doing laundry. :abgg2q.jpg:

I absolutely HATE doing laundry. I have so many basic t-shirts, pairs of shorts, boxer briefs, and socks because I'd keep buying new ones instead of doing laundry. :abgg2q.jpg:

By the time you count your time, change spent on the washer and dryer at the laundromat, it probably is a break even.

By the time you count your time, change spent on the washer and dryer at the laundromat, it probably is a break even.

Well the laundry mat near me usually cost me $8 to do 2 loads of laundry.

Now with this new pair I bought it was around $150. If I do a load of laundry every two days it will make it so I don't get behind. It would take about 19 trips to the laundry mat equivalent in order to pay them off. I don't think that is too bad.

I'd definitely recommend them to anyone else in a situation like mine.

Forum List

Back