Controversial Topic

It would be my son or daughter's own choice. Defending Israel is the right thing to do.

Why is it the right thing to do?

In your worldview, should we always defend Israel, no matter what policy decisions they make? Would we act like that in regard to any other country?

Last edited:
It would be my son or daughter's own choice. Defending Israel is the right thing to do.

Why is it the right thing to do?

In your worldview, should we always defend Israel, no matter what policy decisions they make? Would we act like that in regard to any other country?

Don't ask me? Oldguy screwed up his post. If you look... all the comments are under the wrong people's name. Probabay this one too!

Last edited:
Does it occur to you why Israel is threatening war with Iran? I mean, do you read the papers and stuff?

Does it occur to you that if Israel threatens war, they're planning on pulling us in to back them up? Given that is the case, Israel is a dependent, not an equal peer. So, no, they don't get to threaten war without actively consulting with us and presenting a united front on the subject.

If they want to posture like that, they can stop cashing checks.

OK, I'll take that as a No.
In fact Iran has been threatening Israel with nuclear annhilation since the Ayatollah Khomeini (he should rot in hell). This has been a consistent theme of the Iranian leadership, repeated just this week at the UN. In the face of that, and evidence Iran is pursuing a bomb, it makes perfect sense for Israel to guarantee its own security.
Do you think Israel has not been consulting the US? What planet do you live on?

For one thing, Israel has been in a negotiation process involving the U.S. for a period of years in regards to creating a separate palestinian state. And, they give lip service to their interest in doing so, and then turn around and bulldoze palestinian homes. That is not evidence of an actual commitment to trying to establish peace in the region.

Do you think the PA's inability to control suicide bombers and attacks on Israeli civilians might enter the picture any?

I think that's a convenient excuse for Netanyahu to do something that builds his popularity with hardline conservatives.

"some dude in another city blew up a bus, so we're bulldozing your house and putting a Jewish apartment complex here." yeah, that makes total sense.

So you're OK with suicide bombers blowing up women and children on city buses?
Wow, what a fucking piece of work.

OK, I'll take that as a No.
In fact Iran has been threatening Israel with nuclear annhilation since the Ayatollah Khomeini (he should rot in hell). This has been a consistent theme of the Iranian leadership, repeated just this week at the UN. In the face of that, and evidence Iran is pursuing a bomb, it makes perfect sense for Israel to guarantee its own security.
Do you think Israel has not been consulting the US? What planet do you live on?

Do you think that Netanyahu has cleared his speeches through the U.S. State Department?

If Israel attacks Iran the worlds economic will go down the toilet and could possibly start WWlll

And the U.S. will be to blame; even if it's not involved in the attack.

Because the rest of the world views America and Israel as one entity. :cool:

So you're OK with suicide bombers blowing up women and children on city buses?
Wow, what a fucking piece of work.

Strawman.

Please feel free to explain how bulldozing Palestinian homes stops suicide bombers.

I'm fully in favor of IDF or Mossad collecting intel on these groups and eliminating them by any means they deem necessary. I have zero problems with good guys shooting bad guys.

What I'm not in favor of is Israel continuing to use these attacks an excuse to eliminate Palestinian neighborhoods and plant new Jewish settlements. I have some experience with violent neighborhoods. Engaging in strategies that exacerbate the conflict and aren't targeted towards the wrongdoers only creates more suicide bombers and violent criminals.

If Israel attacks Iran the worlds economic will go down the toilet and could possibly start WWlll

And the U.S. will be to blame; even if it's not involved in the attack.

Because the rest of the world views America and Israel as one entity. :cool:
Satans lies have influenced the rest of the world for centuries. America and Israel are the only two left with any sense. Satan, aka allah, is a fool who knows he has already lost. Let Israel loose.

Last edited:
Holy shit there are a lot of deceptive cowards on this forum. I get an awful lot of negative reputation, but no one ever seems to want to call me out on my posts. What the hell is up with that?

We do not defend the middle east's only successful democracy at our peril, and at the peril of the world.

Holy shit there are a lot of deceptive cowards on this forum. I get an awful lot of negative reputation, but no one ever seems to want to call me out on my posts. What the hell is up with that?

You're an anti-semitic idiot who's spent too much time memorizing the protocols of the elders of zion. Now, go picket a synagogue. The adults are talking.

Who's talking about Iran's ability to attack us? There are other players involved, you know.

There are other ways to be involved besides outright invasion. Just during the era after the overthrow of the Shah, Iran has been providing arms, training, safe-haven and other support Hizbollah, Hamas, the PLO, Fatah and a host of other terrorist organizations throughout the world. They've been heavily involved in creating trouble in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the Emirates and were deeply involved against us in Iraq.

Their foreign policy is hardly benign and inward looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Oldguy look at your post. You're screwing up all subsequent replies. Start typing after the LAST quote

I'll watch more closely. My intent is to eliminate all the quotes other than the one I'm responding too as I find those layers of quotes distracting.

Edit: I went back and looked. I intended to respond to something Sunni Man said, and ONLY him, and that's what I did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back