Controversial Topic

[I have no choice but to say dumping Israel for kissing Obama's pompous Muslim Brotherhood friends' asses is a mistake.

His thug friends tend to busy themselves on voting days unchecked to threaten little old ladies and little old men not to vote or pay the price.

The firing squad is too good for them.

Again: no one has proposed "dumping Israel." The proposal on the table is: "What does America get from the 3 billion dollars we spent on aid to Israel annually?"

Your refusal to answer simple questions is duly noted.

Beretta: Do you find this thread enlightening? Note the lack of critical thinking, misinformation and allegations of anti-semitism leveled at anyone who even brings up the topic.

Last edited:
Please learn to use the quote function correctly. You must be young to not remember the first gulf war. Since we stationed out troops in Israel to attack Iraq it only makes sense to make sure people didn't bomb the country... Now my slow friend how is that sending troops to for Israel?

I used the quote feature correctly as I quoted you and responded to you, just as I intended. All I did was eliminate all those overlays.

We did NOT station troops in Israel to attack Saddam Hussein. So far as I know (and, yes, I'm more than old enough to remember it), not one single, solitary offensive strike was made against Iraq from Israeli territory. That would have been disastrous for the coalition and would have played right into Saddam's hands.

Many people in the U.S. act like defending and supporting Israel is a part of being a loyal and patriotic American.

And since the United Nations returned their rightful land to them in 1948 after 6,000 years we have been allies with Israel. We've also been allies to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other semi-peaceful nations in the middle east. Even Iraq when they were at war with Iran. There is nothing to be considered patriotism about that EXCEPT to some wrong-thinking "Sunni men".

Many people in the U.S. act like defending and supporting Israel is a part of being a loyal and patriotic American.

And since the United Nations returned their rightful land to them in 1948 after 6,000 years we have been allies with Israel. We've also been allies to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other semi-peaceful nations in the middle east. Even Iraq when they were at war with Iran. There is nothing to be considered patriotism about that EXCEPT to some wrong-thinking "Sunni men".

Think critically for a second, if you can.

Do you think our alliance with the corrupt leaders of Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt has helped us, as a country? How about our alliance with the Shah of Iran? Helpful or hurtful?

Please learn to use the quote function correctly. You must be young to not remember the first gulf war. Since we stationed out troops in Israel to attack Iraq it only makes sense to make sure people didn't bomb the country... Now my slow friend how is that sending troops to for Israel?

I used the quote feature correctly as I quoted you and responded to you, just as I intended. All I did was eliminate all those overlays.

We did NOT station troops in Israel to attack Saddam Hussein. So far as I know (and, yes, I'm more than old enough to remember it), not one single, solitary offensive strike was made against Iraq from Israeli territory. That would have been disastrous for the coalition and would have played right into Saddam's hands.
Jesus ... Educate yourself you hate monger.

Forum List

Back