Controversial film/book comes to the US

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Now you can watch the Hitler comedy making Germans laugh out loud

Anyone seen it? I just got done streaming it to my smart tv from netflix. I LOVED IT! Especially the ending..I thought we were headed for a typical jewish ending where Hitler is killed etc but man oh man that was awesome. Its very heartening to see so many Germans not afraid to speak their minds about the problems in Germany. Obviously 70 years of Jewish propaganda about Hitler and the NS party hasn't done the damage it was intended to do. Very controversial movie but I loved it.

You are into the creativity religion now?:disbelief:
I have been a Creator for 2 years. I was an Atheist but I have a really good friend that is a Reverend of our religion and he made it his goal to show me the truth....Natures Eternal Religion (one of our holy books) is an eye opening read.

Anti-semitism is just as ugly now as it's always been.
Why?

Because it's discrimination, dumb goose.

Lol...I figured it was someone I had on ignore whining.

Well, the goose is in agreement with you. :) Hitler was a maniac whose brain was infested with syphilis. He was mentally ill.
The lies get wilder and wilder....hilarious stuff.

hqdefault.jpg

Absolute truth.

Anti-semitism is just as ugly now as it's always been.
Why?

Well, the goose is in agreement with you. :) Hitler was a maniac whose brain was infested with syphilis. He was mentally ill.

View attachment 71931

Absolute truth.

Did Hitler have syphilis?

An encounter with a Jewish prostitute in Vienna in 1908 may have given Hitler neuro-syphilis and provided the 'deadly logic and blueprint for the Holocaust' as well as giving him a reason to attempt to eliminate the mentally retarded, according to evidence presented at the Royal College of Psychiatrists.

That theory supported by 'ample circumstantial evidence though no final proof', according to a team led by Dr Bassem Habeeb, a psychiatrist at Hollins Park Hospital Warrington, in a paper presented to the Royal College of Psychiatrists' annual meeting in Edinburgh.

There has been speculation that Hitler had the infection since his personal doctor, Theo Morrell expressed his own suspicion in his private diary. But the theory has never been rigorously examined, say the researchers.

'But if Hitler's life is looked at through the lens of a syphilis diagnosis, one clue leads to another until a pattern of infection and progressive infection emerges, a disease that may have defined him from youth as an outsider and that progressively ravaged his body and mind.

Hitler put syphilis high on his political agenda, devoting 13 pages to the disease in Mein Kampf. The job of 'combating syphilis... the Jewish disease... should be the task of the entire German nation,' he wrote. 'The health of the nation will be regained only by eliminating the Jews'.

According to Dr Theophanous, Hitler's bizarre belief that syphilis was a hereditary disease that was originated and propagated by the Jews and resulted in insanity and mental retardation' could be the reason he attempted to eliminate the mentally retarded.

His doctor, Theo Morrell noted his Parkinson's disease, severe gastric crises, skin lesions and violent mood swings as evidence that he had contracted syphilis - as well as 'sudden criminal behaviour, paranoia, grandiosity and mania, all of which changes show in cases of neuro-syphilis.

View attachment 71931

Absolute truth.

An encounter with a Jewish prostitute in Vienna in 1908 may have given Hitler neuro-syphilis and provided the 'deadly logic and blueprint for the Holocaust' as well as giving him a reason to attempt to eliminate the mentally retarded, according to evidence presented at the Royal College of Psychiatrists.

That theory supported by 'ample circumstantial evidence though no final proof', according to a team led by Dr Bassem Habeeb, a psychiatrist at Hollins Park Hospital Warrington, in a paper presented to the Royal College of Psychiatrists' annual meeting in Edinburgh.

There has been speculation that Hitler had the infection since his personal doctor, Theo Morrell expressed his own suspicion in his private diary. But the theory has never been rigorously examined, say the researchers.

'But if Hitler's life is looked at through the lens of a syphilis diagnosis, one clue leads to another until a pattern of infection and progressive infection emerges, a disease that may have defined him from youth as an outsider and that progressively ravaged his body and mind.

Hitler put syphilis high on his political agenda, devoting 13 pages to the disease in Mein Kampf. The job of 'combating syphilis... the Jewish disease... should be the task of the entire German nation,' he wrote. 'The health of the nation will be regained only by eliminating the Jews'.

According to Dr Theophanous, Hitler's bizarre belief that syphilis was a hereditary disease that was originated and propagated by the Jews and resulted in insanity and mental retardation' could be the reason he attempted to eliminate the mentally retarded.

His doctor, Theo Morrell noted his Parkinson's disease, severe gastric crises, skin lesions and violent mood swings as evidence that he had contracted syphilis - as well as 'sudden criminal behaviour, paranoia, grandiosity and mania, all of which changes show in cases of neuro-syphilis.

Yep the man that despised Jews and all their vices used not only a whore but a jewish one at that! ROFLMAO!

View attachment 71931

Absolute truth.

Yep the man that despised Jews and all their vices used not only a whore but a jewish one at that! ROFLMAO!
Hitler unfortunately was his own best enemy...

View attachment 71931

Absolute truth.

That was before his reign of tyranny when he was still a very young man. Lol. You do know that he didn't just sentence Jews to death for just "being Jews" but also mentally handicapped people, Romanians and a lot of others, right? You should get therapy probably. Lol.

Forum List

Back