Controversial Doll Lets Little Girls Pretend to Breast-Feed

A controversial new doll is leaving some parents wishing for the good old Cabbage Patch days.

A Spanish toymaker known as Berjuan has developed a breast-feeding doll that comes with a special halter top its young "mothers" wear as they pretend to breast-feed their "babies." The halter top has daisies that cover the little girls’ nipples and come undone just as easily as the flaps of a nursing bra would.

Controversial Doll Lets Little Girls Pretend to Breast-Feed - Children's Health - FOXNews.com

you cant make this up...well fox news can...but i digress...discuss

I don't doubt this story, even considering the source, but I haven't been in the doll aisle at the store lately. This is more of the breeder/livestock mentality that is creating too many problems with our country. It's just pure ... stupidity.

Exactly! We're trying to discourage girls from having children too young, and trying to stop the tide of child sexuality that has been pushed on us from the 70s on, when all sex was declared healthy, and all sexual behavior A-OK even in kids.

I was at a fair booth with the CW workers and I forgot to ask...but guess what? Two of us went to the NRA van and shot the targets and I am DEADLY! Bull's eyes almost all the way. I probably shot 20 times, 15 of them within a 2-inch radius, 6 of those in the bull's eye (which is tiny, I couldn't see if I was hitting or not, could barely see the target). Since I couldn't see my shots, I had to depend on the attendant to tell me where I was, and he kept saying "lower, lower..." well what he meant was that I was shooting a little low, but I thought he meant I needed to aim lower.

Once we got that straightened out I just blew the bull's eye out.

Woo hoo! I beat the CW worker all to hell!

I reign supreme.

I can't tell how many shots I shot...I didn't count and most of my shots are all in the same place, so those numbers are not set in stone.

Exactly! We're trying to discourage girls from having children too young, and trying to stop the tide of child sexuality that has been pushed on us from the 70s on, when all sex was declared healthy, and all sexual behavior A-OK even in kids.

I was at a fair booth with the CW workers and I forgot to ask...but guess what? Two of us went to the NRA van and shot the targets and I am DEADLY! Bull's eyes almost all the way. I probably shot 20 times, 15 of them within a 2-inch radius, 6 of those in the bull's eye (which is tiny, I couldn't see if I was hitting or not, could barely see the target). Since I couldn't see my shots, I had to depend on the attendant to tell me where I was, and he kept saying "lower, lower..." well what he meant was that I was shooting a little low, but I thought he meant I needed to aim lower.

Once we got that straightened out I just blew the bull's eye out.

Woo hoo! I beat the CW worker all to hell!

I reign supreme.

I can't tell how many shots I shot...I didn't count and most of my shots are all in the same place, so those numbers are not set in stone.

I won't argue the point about the "all sexual activity healthy" because we will get into a heated debate about that. But a lot of it is also putting excessive weight on "family" ... but only blood family not real family (a support unit that ensures the healthy development of offspring). There are a lot of influences that are causing it, and many are not acknowledged because they threaten the "traditional" thinking, when the true tradition is not remotely the same. This "doll" is just a sign that we are pushing the "need" for having a family and becoming nothing but livestock onto people too much.

Forum List

Back