Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution...

It's the truth. Obama has no respect for the U.S. Constitution and neither do most of the politicians in Washington.

Very good point. It's not only Obama and the Democrats. The Republicans have a Big Government Anti-Constitution problem too.

Obama had to shove Bush over in order to step on the Constitution. There is nothing Obama is doing that was not outdone by Bush in spades. But now that the black man is doing it, suddenly people are shocked, shocked!

That picture is hackery.

Bush is why I stopped voting. And when I look at that picture, I see the mindless idiocy that has hijacked the GOP. That picture has all the depth of a road runner cartoon, and all the revisionism of holocaust denial all poured into a nice neat glass of bongwater for thoughtless partisans.

STFU you Race-Baiting buffoon. Barack Obama is also White. And fuck BOOOOOOOSH too.

Hilarious. He puts Obama there yet it's Republicans who scream "Let him die".

No... I don't know if that's the case... I think you Conservatives believe it to be the equivalent of God's Word that is the problem...so anything that happens is an "affront to the Constitution" in your eyes.... especially if Obama is the one trying to get something done.

90% of what the federal government does is an offense against the Constitution. Lincoln pretty much tore it up and threw it in the trash. Washington politicians have been ignoring it ever since.

Please continue not voting. The rational portion of America thanks you for that.

Obama had to shove Bush over in order to step on the Constitution. There is nothing Obama is doing that was not outdone by Bush in spades. But now that the black man is doing it, suddenly people are shocked, shocked!

That picture is hackery.

Bush is why I stopped voting. And when I look at that picture, I see the mindless idiocy that has hijacked the GOP. That picture has all the depth of a road runner cartoon, and all the revisionism of holocaust denial all poured into a nice neat glass of bongwater for thoughtless partisans.

The emancipation proclamation that didn't emancipate a single person.

This document was nothing but a cynical ploy on Lincoln's part.

Furthermore, he had no authority to make such a decision.

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"A Proclamation.

"Whereas, on the twenty-second day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two, a proclamation was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, the following, to wit:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom."

Really? I think someone beat him to it.

There’s little controversial about the artist, unless one considers a lack of talent, an infantile mindset, and ignorance of the facts ‘controversial.’

Nah, you're just projecting again. Your assessment of his work is infantile and ignorant. And you are clearly talentless. :)

There’s little controversial about the artist, unless one considers a lack of talent, an infantile mindset, and ignorance of the facts ‘controversial.’

Nah, you're just projecting again. Your assessment of his work is infantile and ignorant. And you are clearly talentless. :)

Van Gogh is art, Rembrandt is art, this is illustration, what it illustrates is temporary, a real piece of art will always mean something, this piece is becoming dated as we speak. Quit acting as if it is a masterpiece, it is not even technically great in execution, it is a political cartoon and no more. Move on to the next thing.

Of course you disagree with the second. You live in your own fantasy world where you honestly believe Obama is trampling over the Constitution.

Yeah, that's it. Sure. :eusa_liar:

Pauli, you've never shown how Obama is trampling the Constitution, as you claim. In fact, I don't believe I've ever even seen you attempt to show it. You certainly won't try now. In fact, I would put my money on you either not responding to this post or insulting me in some manner.

Obama care is Unconstitutinal. The EPA is enacting new rules in violation OF the Constitution at the orders of Obama, the signing statements he made claiming HE gets to decide what is and is not Constitutional is of course UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Need more examples?

Van Gogh is art, Rembrandt is art, this is illustration, what it illustrates is temporary, a real piece of art will always mean something, this piece is becoming dated as we speak. Quit acting as if it is a masterpiece, it is not even technically great in execution, it is a political cartoon and no more. Move on to the next thing.

STFU! You don't anything about what is or isn't Art. No one really does. It's all just opinions & tastes. You don't like his message, therefore you claim it's not Art. It's that simple. And that makes you an ignorant moron.

040212rotator3.jpg

In front of the White House a man is sitting on a park bench in the throes of depression. He is surrounded by all 43 presidents. In the forefront, purposefully ignoring the depressed man is President Obama, whose right foot is stepping on the Constitution. James Madison is next to Obama, pleading with him to stop.
]

Its true that he is stepping on the Constitution. But the 1st President to do so was Ape Lincoln, he was prominently followed by FDR, and George Bush II.

Last edited:
040212rotator3.jpg

In front of the White House a man is sitting on a park bench in the throes of depression. He is surrounded by all 43 presidents. In the forefront, purposefully ignoring the depressed man is President Obama, whose right foot is stepping on the Constitution. James Madison is next to Obama, pleading with him to stop.
]

Its true that he is stepping on the Constitution. But the 1st President to do so was Ape Lincoln, he was prominently followed by FDR, and George Bush II.

Yeah, it's not just Obama. Both political parties have a Big Government Anti-Constitution problem.

Forum List

Back