Control freaks....

Why would anyone think it’s right to force vaccinations on anybody?
Sick fuckers... lol
Jailed Mom 'Devastated' That Her Son Was Vaccinated While She Was Behind Bars
That is what Pres.Trump is trying to do. It is to give power back to the people. He stated in a recent speech, that only a parent knows how they want their children to be raised. But the Establishment is trying to prevent that from happening. They will try to label him as anti-science or whatever the situation is about. But when he tries giving back the power to the people, they labeled him as anti-progress, that he is trying to stop progress.

Sick fuckers... lol
That is what Pres.Trump is trying to do. It is to give power back to the people. He stated in a recent speech, that only a parent knows how they want their children to be raised. But the Establishment is trying to prevent that from happening. They will try to label him as anti-science or whatever the situation is about. But when he tries giving back the power to the people, they labeled him as anti-progress, that he is trying to stop progress.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sick fuckers... lol

To prevent outbreaks like polio and measles you dumbass tard.
There is no guarantee that will prevent anything… There’s no reason to force that shit on people

Yes there is. Public health.
LOL, you have no fking clue what is in any vaccination. that is just a fact. Just like Fluoride is good for us right? Curious, do you believe that?

Seriously. This subject gets my blood boiling. And these asshole parents absolutely should be held responsible and even brought up on criminal charges if their unvaccinated kids start bringing back long extinct diseases.
Seriously. This subject gets my blood boiling. And these asshole parents absolutely should be held responsible and even brought up on criminal charges if their unvaccinated kids start bringing back long extinct diseases.
Well son, if kids are vaccinated what is the problem? They won’t get sick right? Isn’t that the purpose of the vaccine? Why then do you care?

Again...babies cannot get certain vaccinations until they are older.

And despite all of the children but one at the daycare my children attended having been vaccinated, because the unvaccinated child got whooping cough, all of the children at the daycare had to go on a stringent antibiotic treatment for a couple of weeks.

If you don’t want to vaccinate your children, keep them away from society.
And that doesn’t draw your curiosity at all? Then you confirm the shots are useless! You make the point

No, they aren't.

Q: Do pertussis vaccines protect from serious disease? A: If you've been vaccinated and get pertussis, you are less likely to have a serious infection. Typically, your cough won't last as many days and coughing fits, whooping, and vomiting after coughing fits won't occur as often.Jan 10, 2017
Pertussis | Whooping Cough | Frequently Asked Questions | CDC
dude, do you know how fking silly that sounds? you're like, my kid got vaccinated and still gets sick with what he/she was vaccinated against. And you don't see the shots as useless. wow. I guess you have been tricked and accept it. others don't. you should pay attention.

when I got measles shot, chicken pocks shot, and mumps shot the idea was not to get the disease. why would you vaccinate a child and know the shot isn't going to avoid getting the disease? how fking stupid sounding is that. you're brainwashed.

You really are SCARY stupid. With or without the vaccination, you can still get whooping cough. Without it, you get sicker. You also INCREASE the likelihood of getting it if unvaccinated.

If you don’t vaccinate, keep away from the rest of society that does.

Christ there really isn’t much daylight between left or right crazies is there?

Well son, if kids are vaccinated what is the problem? They won’t get sick right? Isn’t that the purpose of the vaccine? Why then do you care?

And despite all of the children but one at the daycare my children attended having been vaccinated, because the unvaccinated child got whooping cough, all of the children at the daycare had to go on a stringent antibiotic treatment for a couple of weeks.

And that doesn’t draw your curiosity at all? Then you confirm the shots are useless! You make the point

No, they aren't.

Q: Do pertussis vaccines protect from serious disease? A: If you've been vaccinated and get pertussis, you are less likely to have a serious infection. Typically, your cough won't last as many days and coughing fits, whooping, and vomiting after coughing fits won't occur as often.Jan 10, 2017
dude, do you know how fking silly that sounds? you're like, my kid got vaccinated and still gets sick with what he/she was vaccinated against. And you don't see the shots as useless. wow. I guess you have been tricked and accept it. others don't. you should pay attention.

when I got measles shot, chicken pocks shot, and mumps shot the idea was not to get the disease. why would you vaccinate a child and know the shot isn't going to avoid getting the disease? how fking stupid sounding is that. you're brainwashed.

You really are SCARY stupid. With or without the vaccination, you can still get whooping cough. Without it, you get sicker. You also INCREASE the likelihood of getting it if unvaccinated.

hahahahahhahaaha can't make this up at all. really, vaccines aren't for stopping disease is what you just wrote. haahahahahahaahaha dude, wow.

No, they aren't.

hahahahahhahaaha can't make this up at all. really, vaccines aren't for stopping disease is what you just wrote. haahahahahahaahaha dude, wow.

No, you really can’t make up how scary stupid you are.

No, they aren't.

No, you really can’t make up how scary stupid you are.
I haven't stopped laughing, don't worry. your stupid is well noted now. perhaps you could tell us the reason for flu shots? And if you get the flu, it is because what you get is a different strain. which means, the flu shot does you absolutely no good.

Forum List

Back