Contrary to wingnut claims, evolutionary theory does NOT...

Well..if we do all have a common ancestor, there would have had to be some incest.

Wouldn't there???? Because all of us would have come from the same dad, so to speak...and that could only happen if his children had children with each other.

• Banned
Well..if we do all have a common ancestor, there would have had to be some incest.

Wouldn't there???? Because all of us would have come from the same dad, so to speak...and that could only happen if his children had children with each other.

If our common ancestors are Adam and Eve that would certainly be true. :eusa_whistle:

If our common ancestors are Adam and Eve that would certainly be true. :eusa_whistle:

If we didn't evolve from apes what did we evolve from?

Well if you go by the bible it says both adam and eve were perfect without blemish. If that is the case there would be no negative genes to pass on to the offspring.

If you have a group of humans that have bad genes and they kept innterbreeding it would be a very high possibility that the offspring would receive deformities and or disease.

Your side would need to show how all life could have evolved without destroying each species from interbreeding.

Last edited:

When were you granted permission to participate in a discussion that doesn't involve refuting AGW?

When were you granted permission to participate in a discussion that doesn't involve refuting AGW?

Oh I'm getting around to the different sections now that olfraud and company are moping. So tell us, if not apes then from what?

Something long extinct.

Exactly what, nobody knows.

Well, based on the fact that we share a 97% genetic commonality with Chimps, I know which way I'm leanin'.

Oh I'm getting around to the different sections now that olfraud and company are moping. So tell us, if not apes then from what?

Something long extinct.

Well, based on the fact that we share a 97% genetic commonality with Chimps, I know which way I'm leanin'.

Yeah, whatever it was it was likely the common ancestor of humans, chimps and leftists.

Something long extinct.

This is where it gets tricky to believe this theory. Humans are made up of four billion cells ,now you figure 3 percent of those is the amount of mutations that would have to happen for a human to evolve from a chip. Humans go through 30 mutations over a lifetime another leap of faith for macro evolution .

Something long extinct.

They say macro evolution is both theory and fact, so if they don't know what humans evolved from and no one was around to witness it how can they say it is fact ? Hmm.

Something long extinct.

This is where it gets tricky to believe this theory. Humans are made up of four billion cells ,now you figure 3 percent of those is the amount of mutations that would have to happen for a human to evolve from a chip. Humans go through 30 mutations over a lifetime another leap of faith for macro evolution .

How long did it take you to count the number of cells you are made of? :cuckoo:

Something tells me your "theory" of how we got here will probably be the most entertaining.

So please, enlighten us. Tell us how we got here.:popcorn:

Something long extinct.

They say macro evolution is both theory and fact, so if they don't know what humans evolved from and no one was around to witness it how can they say it is fact ? Hmm.

If it were fact, it wouldn't be theory. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back