Contradictory claims supporting the White House

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
  1. 99% of sexually active women in the US use birth control.
  2. Millions of women will have access to birth control.
How can any intelligent person reconcile these two positions? If the first is actually correct, which I have no doubt it is, millions of women already have access and less than 1 million women do not actively use birth control. My guess is that most of them actually have access to it if they want it, but I won't actually claim that as a fact.

How can any intelligent person reconcile these two positions? If the first is actually correct, which I have no doubt it is, millions of women already have access and less than 1 million women do not actively use birth control. My guess is that most of them actually have access to it if they want it, but I won't actually claim that as a fact.

All women have access to birth control right now. ALL of them.

All women have access to birth control right now. ALL of them.

Hell, here in Canada even the trannies can get it.

epi901img05.jpg

Whatever happened to "Free Clinics" anyway? I use to get condoms from there all the time back in the 80's!

My sister used one to get birth control pills, if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:

I've also heard what you listed in point 1 and it just has to be crazy.

There's women who want to have a kid, so they don't use birth control. There's women and men who have sex who are stupid/selfish and don't want kids and don't use birth control. There's women who can't get pregnant and don't need birth control. There's gay women who can't get pregnant from sex.

Obviously the people i listed make up far more than 1% of women.

Forum List

Back