Contract with America

GotZoom said:
Your assignments...where and when?

I was a Russian Translator, I worked at the NSA at Fort Meade in Maryland from 1990 to 1992. Our group would go on occassional trips on Subs, I took a few of those trips as well as a couple trips as a courier.

no1tovote4 said:
This is compartmentalization. Eyes Only is only a stronger compartmentalization. If you have a TS clearance you do not have clearance for stuff that is compartmentalized, only specific people have access to such information it is separated by code words. If you have compartmentalized clearances you have access to specific code words but not to others and those who are cleared for the ones you don't have are likely not cleared for yours....
:eek: Man that sounds like it's right out of one of the regulation books! LOL

no1tovote4 said:
I was a Russian Translator, I worked at the NSA at Fort Meade in Maryland from 1990 to 1992. Our group would go on occassional trips on Subs, I took a few of those trips as well as a couple trips as a courier.

then you had a Crypto or was that Kryptonite?...lol

Mr. P said:
No1 was the guy in “Search for Red October”.. :rock:

he must have been on the experiment in the late fourtees...'disappearing battleship'...then re-emerged in the sixtees for 'Red October'...LOL! :happy2:

no1tovote4 said:

Cool. Morse System Operator, Radio Communications Analyst, Radio Signals Intercept Operator, Printer Systems Operator, Ullman System Operator, Direction Finding and Advanced Identification Techniques operator, to name a few.

Clark Air Base, Phillippines 1982-1988. Overthrow of the Marcos Government, KAL Shootdown, General Dozier Rescue
San Vito Air Station , Italy 1988-1994. Berlin Wall, Arms transfers, Croatia, Desert Storm

Many trips to NSA and Langley.

Do the Greys exist? Ronald Reagan was briefed on this one...too bad alzheimers took him out of the pic...just wish Bush 41 was more forthcomming on this one...he briefed Ronald!

archangel said:
Do the Greys exist? Ronald Reagan was briefed on this one...too bad alsheimers took him out of the pic...just wish Bush 41 was more forthcomming on this one...he briefed Ronald!

Ask Jimmie Carter. He had an encounter with a UFO and was very interested in that sort of thing.

Mr. P said:
Always been interested in that one..

Monitored the actual communications. KAL to MIG, MIG to KAL, MIG to Base, KAL to Tower, Tower to KAL.

"The target is destroyed."

We all cried.

GotZoom said:
Monitored the actual communications. KAL to MIG, MIG to KAL, MIG to Base, KAL to Tower, Tower to KAL.

We all cried.

Puzzle Palace... (the book)

no1tovote4 said:
Ask Jimmie Carter. He had an encounter with a UFO and was very interested in that sort of thing.

So was Ronald Reagan...both were briefed...by Bush 41 on the subject...and now Bush 41 has taken Bill Clinton under the wing...Clinton was the only sitting President who was not briefed on the UFO phenom...while in office... this goes back to 'Truman,Eisenhower,Kennedy,Johnson, etc etc..on and on...you figure it out...all belong to the Tri-lateral..... :whip:

GotZoom said:

We all cried.
The definition of “helpless”, I know we can't discuss it, so I'll leave it there.

no1tovote4 said:
Puzzle Palace... (the book)

Have been instructed to neither confirm or deny any information in that publication.

Simply - no comment.

Please refer all questions to the Air Force Public Affairs office.

------

Damn..if I had a dime every time I had to say that when the book came out....

Now I can't get the song from The Spy Who Loved Me out of my head.

"Nobody Does it Better":

I wasn't looking but somehow you found me
I tried to hide from your love light
But like Heaven above me
The spy who loved me
Is keeping all my secrets safe tonight

Forum List

Back