Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
some people talk about how Islam spread and these stuff
this link in it the reason for all fotohat the prophet Muhammed Pbuh

http://dictionary.al-islam.com/Arb/Dicts/SelDict.asp?TL=1&DI=68&Theme=20

and this support
Qur'an
The Cow (Baqarah)

Fight those who fight against you along God's way, yet do not initiate hostilities; God does not love aggressors. (190)

and yeah about the Jizyah
its equal now to tax,, and this was about 1 dinar and women and oldmen and children didn't pay it ,, and this was payed by this country to the Muslim army to protect them ,, and its no loonger now cause all pay the Tax to the country cause no country defend other country
man didnt you see the civilization they made in whole country they enter ,, compare what did the USA did when entered the Iraq
destruction killing
you will say the sunnis and Shi'a and the Akrad
and i will say it all appeared after the the USA war
i saw all of this crisis on the TV only after the war

Arabian said:

and this support
Qur'an
The Cow (Baqarah)

Fight those who fight against you along God's way, yet do not initiate hostilities; God does not love aggressors. (190)

its equal now to tax,, and this was about 1 dinar and women and oldmen and children didn't pay it ,, and this was payed by this country to the Muslim army to protect them ,, and its no loonger now cause all pay the Tax to the country cause no country defend other country
man didnt you see the civilization they made in whole country they enter ,, compare what did the USA did when entered the Iraq
destruction killing

Sorry---I can't understand what you're trying to say---you may want to work on your english a bit if you want to get your message across.

Said1 said:
He's seems to be comparing the gentle Muslim conquests with the violent American killing machines in Iraq.
Yeah...but somehow this......
Just doesn't (TWIN TOWERS) ring true..Does it?

The aggresors in the current war, Arabian, were Wahabbi Muslims. They are responsible for starting the war; we will be responsible for ending it.

Arabian said:

and this support
Qur'an
The Cow (Baqarah)

destruction killing

So what you are saying is that the US was the aggressor in the War on Terror? You take one battle in an entire war and use it as an example of aggression? We can give hundreds of examples of how the Muslims aggressed against our country. We can take bombings in Indonesia, the USS Cole, the US Embassies, etc. The Muslim aggressors started this, we are just working to finish it as quickly as possible by promoting Democracy where none has existed before.

Arabian said:
its equal now to tax,, and this was about 1 dinar and women and oldmen and children didn't pay it ,, and this was payed by this country to the Muslim army to protect them ,,

Actually, we have this practice in this country on a smaller scale. Roving gangs demand that business owner pay for protection. Except we don't call it "Jizyah". We call it extortion.

Arabian said:
didnt you see the civilization they made in whole country they enter ,, compare what did the USA did when entered the Iraq
destruction killing

If moslem countries were getting along so well, explain why no muslim nation will accept the Palestinian people.

Explain the war between Iraq and Iran.

Explain Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

Explain Egypt's fear of the Kurds.

Explain the fact that Sunnis and Shi'as can't get along - and don't even think about blaming that on the USA.

Explain the fact that Saddam attempted to exterminate the Kurds.

I could go on, but what's the point? Moslems are even better than liberals at rationalization and ignoring facts.

This guy sounds a lot like a guy who called into the "Glenn Beck Program" one day. He went of on a long rant about how terrorists are right, and the entire time, Glenn played "Danka Shein" in the background without feeding through the phone line. The guy never knew.

sorry i think i made a big mistake
i meant continued to how did Islam spread
coz this thread closed now
and i wasnt able to answer a question of the Jizyah and this stuff
im so sorry :$

Forum List

Back