Context or Not, Rush shouldn't even go Down this Road...

I don't know what to do Mal, every now and then you shock the shit out of me by posting something like this: a classy post.

I'm glad there are some things that everyone should be able to agree on - there are some things that should be above politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I don't know what to do Mal, every now and then you shock the shit out of me by posting something like this: a classy post.

I'm glad there are some things that everyone should be able to agree on - there are some things that should be above politics.

I have TONS of Threads... Read some.

Your Perception of me is Probably Based in the Shit-Flinging that some here are Insistent on Continuing like a Flare up of Herpes... ;)

:)

peace...

I don't have a problem with helping out the folks in Haiti, but it should be done by individuals and not the govt.

Obama pledged a hundred million of our tax dollars to Haiti, I think that should be plenty. We have people in dire straits in this country, I think we should help them first, the rest of the world second. You do realize that the US is the most generous of all nations yet we as Americans are cursed in just about every country.

Crock of shit. We are still the most admired nation in the world. And we do not have anything like what is going down in Haiti here.

Our government and military should respond with all available resources. These people need help on a scale that is unimaginable for most of us. They have not even the basic three neccessities. Water, food, and shelter.

If you think the US didn't or don't have people in dire straits then you have your head buried in the sand. When was the last time you visited Haiti?

Your Perception of me is Probably Based in the Shit-Flinging that some here are Insistent on Continuing like a Flare up of Herpes... ;)

peace...

No, my perception of you is from reading your posts, here and at Hannity.

We disagree on almost every issue. But we agree on this one, which is good enough for me.

Cheers!

I agree with Mal. Americans are the most generous people in the world. We should take pride in that and not politicize this tragedy. The rebuilding efforts will be debated - as they should - but right now these people need our prayers and generosity. I'm proud of what the prez, our military, and our NGOs are doing right now. God bless the relief workers as well.

peace...

We disagree on almost every issue. But we agree on this one, which is good enough for me.

Cheers!

It was the "Classy" part of it... We can Disagree, but am I only Classy when you agree?... :(

peace...

peace...

Cheers!

It was the "Classy" part of it... We can Disagree, but am I only Classy when you agree?... :(

peace...

I'll amend my statement You're classy more often than that.

But I'm sure you'll agree that you're not classy ALL the time....:D

I don't have a problem with helping out the folks in Haiti, but it should be done by individuals and not the govt.

Obama pledged a hundred million of our tax dollars to Haiti, I think that should be plenty. We have people in dire straits in this country, I think we should help them first, the rest of the world second. You do realize that the US is the most generous of all nations yet we as Americans are cursed in just about every country.

And the entire POINT here is that private donations will better serve those in Haiti, than that of Government, and particuliarally handled through the WhiteHouse Website.

Cheers!

peace...

I'll amend my statement You're classy more often than that.

But I'm sure you'll agree that you're not classy ALL the time....:D

Sometimes I get in and Swim in this Cesspool... I will Admit that.

peace...

I agree with Mal. Americans are the most generous people in the world. We should take pride in that and not politicize this tragedy. The rebuilding efforts will be debated - as they should - but right now these people need our prayers and generosity. I'm proud of what the prez, our military, and our NGOs are doing right now. God bless the relief workers as well.

Well said, Good Effort! Constructive Criticism saves Lives. This is a Great effort both by State and The People, Each doing Integral Work. We will learn Much from this when all is said and done. This is Monumental, more than We now realize.

That said, don't We already have more than Enough Rush Bashing Threads? What's up with that?

And the entire POINT here is that private donations will better serve those in Haiti, than that of Government, and particuliarally handled through the WhiteHouse Website.

You know the White House website doesn't take donations for Haiti, right? They refer you to the Red Cross.

You know the White House website doesn't take donations for Haiti, right? They refer you to the Red Cross.

Considering what the BarryAdmin has done with Online, like the little ReportThyNieghbor Stunt they Pulled, People are a little Punchy on that Issue and Barry...

peace...

They are also Data Mining.

Context or Not, Rush shouldn't even go Down this Road...

I've Listened...

Saying things like we already give enough via Taxes to Haiti and using it as a Springboard to Combine Harry "Negro" Reid, Barry and the People of Haiti's "Light or Dark Skinned Negro" Status isn't Clever or Entertaining.

Regardless of Dispute or Differences, America has ALWAYS come to the Aid of those Suffering Tragedy and we don't Usually try to Mule them for Political Points...

Even our Enemies... And Haiti is NO Enemy.

And just because some Liberals have and will Use Haiti and the "Response by this Administration" to Beat on (43) and Katrina again, doesn't mean that our Side has to Pre-empt the Filth with MORE Filth.

Just my Opinion...

To say I am Disappointed is an Understatement... Mostly because of what Honestly Appears to be a Lack of Sympathy for an Already Impoverished and Tragic People Enduring another Tragedy, instead it seems to be an Oppurtunity to take Shots @ Barry in the MOST Innapropriate of Situations.

If I hear Similar Leaps and Comparisons to the Looting in Haiti and what happened in Katrina today...

Well, let's just Hope that's not the Next Road that's Travelled.

Copyright © 2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent​

peace...

^WAY Worse than calling that Slut a Slut. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back