Contest

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
It's Fox ... but meh.
FOX Broadcasting Company: Aniboom

I will be entering ... something. Mostly this is to let those who missed it on TV know it's happening (nothing beats healthy competition).

If anyone wants to get involved in my project they MUST be able to record their voice and get it to me, exactly what I am going to do I don't know for sure. There is only 3 months to finish this, that's not much time, Aug 31 is when the last entries are accepted, so I will be demanding if someone does decide to participate.

Tossing around ideas, trying to think of something that no one else will ....

The War on Festivus!

Hmm ... could work.

Can't help you there KK. My children used to have me draw them characters when they were little but I would have no clue on how to put them into digital form. Good luck!

Can't help you there KK. My children used to have me draw them characters when they were little but I would have no clue on how to put them into digital form. Good luck!

Thanks, the thing I need the most though are the voices, most decent cartoons have teams that work on them, and I am betting that because of the scope of this contest I will need something more than I alone can do.

Forum List

Back