Contest

3414.jpg

You know what idiot, because you are a troll you get special dispensation from me, I put the anger you caused in me down to experience and my inebriation.My fault.:clap2:

I hate you now though.:cool:

Mine's good.

Kxowoxy:

Oh, man. You gave me a neg rep because I spilled the beans about you almost graduating from Aggie-school?

You're not sensitive about Aggie-school, are ya'?

Well, I only think the best of you, even if you went to Aggie-school. In fact, you kind of remind me of Joe Theisman. Remember him? How could you not be proud of being just like Joe. Remember when he said:

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

Mine's good.

Kxowoxy:

Oh, man. You gave me a neg rep because I spilled the beans about you almost graduating from Aggie-school?

You're not sensitive about Aggie-school, are ya'?

Well, I only think the best of you, even if you went to Aggie-school. In fact, you kind of remind me of Joe Theisman. Remember him? How could you not be proud of being just like Joe. Remember when he said:

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture227-middle-finger.jpg

Mine's the cutest. Everyone elses looks too angry or seems to be in dire need of a dentist.

Forum List

Back