**Contest I entered**

No voting involved, the Producers are going to pick on their own. 'Preciate it though.

Warrior, I wonder why you even get out of bed tbh. Virtually every post of yours ever here is some dickish thing. You deserve an 85 year old man clipping you in the head and saying "knock it off, dipshit."

Contest was to make a track to this beat, and best Emcee wins.

My entry is streaming here:

G.T. - Boom Boom by GeniusTracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Winner gets:

$500.00 Cash
20-beat lease deal
T-shirt
Promo & Mixtape slot

2nd place gets:

20-beat lease deal
T-shirt
Promo & Mixtape slot

3rd place gets:

10-beat lease deal
T-shirt

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

I like it!

And it doesn't matter which place you get, because you'll get a T-shirt with any of them.

No voting involved, the Producers are going to pick on their own. 'Preciate it though.

Warrior, I wonder why you even get out of bed tbh. Virtually every post of yours ever here is some dickish thing. You deserve an 85 year old man clipping you in the head and saying "knock it off, dipshit."

Ummmm. You said 'dickish'. :lol:

Contest was to make a track to this beat, and best Emcee wins.

My entry is streaming here:

G.T. - Boom Boom by GeniusTracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Winner gets:

$500.00 Cash
20-beat lease deal
T-shirt
Promo & Mixtape slot

2nd place gets:

20-beat lease deal
T-shirt
Promo & Mixtape slot

3rd place gets:

10-beat lease deal
T-shirt

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

I like it!

And it doesn't matter which place you get, because you'll get a T-shirt with any of them.

I appreciate it.

*If i place* I'll get a t-shirt. lol. It will be tough. Lot of talents out there. These guys produced for method man, vinnie paz, mtv shows, d12, dogg pound, royce da 5'9, kool g rap, 3-6 mafia, rick ross, BET, DC, coca cola, adidas, ford, NBA..

lol.

If their exposure is what it sounds like per their resume, I'll have a lot of competition. It was fun though. I basically told rappers their lyrics are stupid as fawk.

Do I actually have to listen to it?

Couldn't I choose to be waterboarded instead?

It's completely voluntary.

I took that down because my latest stuff (minus this contest) has been more rock and roll, which is where I always planned to head b/c I dont like Rap that much.....so it's nagl. (not as good look).

Don't mention it.

No worries, slut

You always get the honest, straight-talking response you seek from me, asswipe. You can count on it!

Hey, there's a difference between straight talk and always being an ignorant douchebag, but do you homey. I dont give a fuck, our convo. is just bumping my thread s0n. Yes, I use these terms homey and s0n to incite your ego. Lesssssssssgo, to0lbox!!!~

Do I actually have to listen to it?

Couldn't I choose to be waterboarded instead?

WAIT!!

Let me pitch that to PPV.

We could make millions!!

or at least enough to cover travel and a nice dinner. :lol:

^ did you just ask her out on a date? lol. da internetz rheule!

Watch a documentary called "Catfish." :eusa_angel:

:lol:

She's a child by comparison to how old I am. I'm not a creepy old man yet, but that's just b/c I'm not old, but I'm old enough that I would have to be loaded to have a young blondi on my arm.

You know she's the most flamed on USMB. AND you know mofo's would be lining up to see her waterboarded.

Forum List

Back