Contest: find as many english radical jihadist sites as possible and post them here

Munin

VIP Member
Dec 5, 2008
Contest: find as many english radical jihadist sites as possible and post them here

I want to do something just for fun and because I m curious what we will end up with. Let the contest begin :tongue:

Btw, I hope I m not violating any forum rules by starting this.

Last edited:
Here some content of the site
“Why Are We Waging Jihad?”

by sheikyermami on January 24, 2009

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies – civilians and military – is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem] and the holy mosque [in Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, ‘and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,’ and ‘fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God.’” - Fatwa issued by Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri

“Why Are We Waging Jihad?” ? Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

I made a mistake, the site above is a parody :lol: (I was confused by the initial article in the site).

Last edited:
So far...the CIA have ignored these domestic Jihadists but their numbers are growing....

Hamster Liberation Front

Home of the infamous and inspirational Che Hamstera--A True Rodent Revolutionary and the Gerbil Jihad.

SpySquirrel.jpg

Radical Islamic Websites - All About Radical Islamic Websites & Where to Find Them

(added some red colored text for flavor)
(By the way, your visit to this website could be used to incriminate you when activities like this become illegal, and that time is very close. Deleting "Internet Cache and History" will NOT protect you. Formatting a disk does NOT delete the contents. Pressing Delete does NOT delete pictures. CLICK HERE TO CLEAN YOUR PC PROPERLY: A cleaning lady will come friday, make sure you re not home or she will be on stoned for adultery. Also: we (the AQ team) will not be held responsible for soap in your keyboard.)

Have you noticed how frequently Radical Islamic Websites are now appearing in the daily news?

Here is a partial list of a number of Radical Islamic Websites featured recently:

( ... see link )

As YOU are also interested in the subject, I hope you'll find my research helpful.

I'm always adding content on Radical Islamic Websites to this website. Please keep coming back often.

Here's A Quick Way To Stay Up To Date On
Everything About Radical Islamic Websites

To know when there's something new that you'll find useful, you can sign up to my "Radical Islamic Websites Bulletin" - an informal email announcement list.

What's more, you'll even get an extra special gift for signing up (a short free report about Radical Islamic Websites).

And don't worry - anytime you don't like it or think it's not valuable enough, you can stop receiving further updates!

Your email address and personal details will be kept strictly private
and never shared with anyone (except the FBI and the CIA who will keep this information confidential).

To join our Radical Islamic Websites announcement list, please enter your name and email address into the box below and click on the "Go" button. Which will get you 1 out of the 99 virgins: right click to fax her home, make sure your fax machine is connected

Stay Informed with the Radical Islamic Websites Bulletin.

Email: .............................................

Don't forget to visit the rest of my site! A good place to start is with an Introduction.

To find over 300 more Radical Islamic Websites, visit the Radical Islamic Website Database.

CLICK HERE TO CLEAN YOUR PC PROPERLY : Cleaning lady number 3 will come, because lady nr 1 was stoned for adultery (some say that she bumped into a postman) and lady nr 2 was hanged by a bike as she was on her way to clean up lady nr 2 (something similar was in the news recently involving a go-cart). But rest assure that number 3 will do a good job: we accidentally blew up the post office last week, the bomb didn't fit the envelop quite well and it was STAMPED by some idiot mailman in the postoffice. (So no infidel postman will endager her work)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back