Contented Romney supporter

Thank you for conceding the point that the problem in 2008 wasn't the media, it was that the GOP had a shitty candidate.

Thank you for proving that your IQ struggles to reach double digits.

Oh, i'm probaby better educated than you are, but you'll claim you have a Ph.D. now.

Not sure why you don't have the integrity to concede the point. Obama didn't win because of the media. He won because the GOP (or more exactly, George W. Bush) messed it up.

So since you can't actually name the ONE HORRID SECRET that the media kept from us about Obama, you launch into personal attacks- the usual sign someone doesn't have an argument to make.

Feels good to have my candidate on course to the nomination.

In contrast to the 2008 primary season, it feels good to be able to watch this and not gnash my teeth about things I can't control here in my later primary state. :)

Your "content" with someone who continually flip-flops on every single issues--who the establishment has circled their wagons around? A party who continually "panders" their influence of the status quo? And you really believe that things are going to change in Washington D.C.---:lol:

1. Romney's own campaign advisor--Norm Coleman stated just last week that we will never get rid of Obamacare--they will just tweek it.
2. Romney LIED when he stated that he had to vote for Paul Songas--a democrat when there were two other republicans on the ballot.
3. Romney WAS caught lying in the Thursday night debate--when he stated he did not know who made the advertisement about Newt Gingrich--and his comments about the ghetto.
4. Rush Limbaugh just outed the Romney campaign for feeding garbage to the National Review--about the relationship between Gingrich and Reagan.
5. Romney is on video stating who he is a MODERATE with progressive (liberal) views.
6. Romney is on video for stating he is no Reagan conservative.

And you can look these links up yourself--there out there.

And it looks like you have bought into this B.S. The ONLY reason you see the Republican establishment coming after Newt Gingrich like this is because of MITT ROMNEY'S MONEY.

Romney's only JOB for the last six years has been running for President and he has donated millions to other's campaign's and reelection campaigns, and made endorsements--in the you scratch my back I'll scratch yours politics arena. He is calling in all favors now--to keep a true Reagan conservative out of the oval office.

Democrats and the Obama reelection campaign committee are going to tatoo Romney's forehead with "Wall street guy"--top 1%-er--with Swiss and Cayman Island bank accounts. If Romney wins this nomination--Barack Obama is going to CREAM him & we are going to get another 4 years of Obama.
In fact--the Obama team's mouths are salivating over a Romney win--they sent out Nancy Pelosi last week with her statement--"I know "secrets" about Newt Gingrich--LOL. She's done it before--when Newt's polls numbers start to rise. Nancy Pelosi basically endorsed MITT ROMNEY for you.

You better WAKE UP before it's too late.

zLOudIsdTFK3JVabdibnmw.jpeg

Last edited:
It seems to me that the base of the GOP is split into two groups:

The intelligent, who support an intelligent candidate. Romney.

The dumb, who support a corrupt, lying, self serving, amoral assclown. Gingrich.

The dumb, who support a corrupt, lying, self serving, amoral assclown. Gingrich.

It seems to me that the GOP is split between two groups. The assholes who want to work for the 1%.

The people who realize that Mitt is a tool.

Incidently, talked to a couple of co-workers yesterday, people who aren't interested in politics... and man, the terms they used to describe Romney. These are the folks he's supposedly going to win over...

The ONLY liar in this campaign is Mitt Romney.

Here he is on video telling us he is a moderate with progressive views. In fact Romney is the most LIBERAL republican candidate we have ever had running for our nomination.
WATCH IT YOURSELF:

http://youtu.be/dMcjJEXt9To

zLOudIsdTFK3JVabdibnmw.jpeg

And then ask yourself--why is it that Nancy Pelosi keeps endorsing MITT ROMNEY--with statements that she knows "secrets" about Newt Gingrich every time Newt's poll numbers rise--LOL Are you Romney supporters really this deft? Their mouths are salivating for a Romney win.

Last edited:
Oreo, I would generally not answer someone who posts shit, but you made this one too easy when you bolded the first line of your last post.

Plain and simple, Newt has lied.

So whatever lies you think you have on Mitt, Newt is far from clean.

He was a liar in the 1990's, and he has unloaded a fresh lot of lies during this campaign. So you can share your shit pie with him.

TYVM.

Last edited:
Oreo, I would generally not answer someone who posts shit, but you made this one too easy when you bolded the first line of your last post.

Plain and simple, Newt has lied.

So whatever lies you think you have on Mitt, Newt is far from clean.

He was a liar in the 1990's, and he has unloaded a fresh lot of lies during this campaign. So you can share your shit pie with him.

TYVM.

They are politicians, they are all liars.... This is the best you got?

Romney's lying at least half the time..

mitt_romney_is_two_face.jpg

I'll vote for Romney if he wins the nomination.

I just don't feel he's a sharp enough turn away from the Left.
More like a Merge.....

Obama-Lite

I see it differently.

There's no difference between Obama and Romney on policy, so what you have is basically a decent man who is inept (Obama) and an evil one who has no empathy for real people (Romney).

I see it differently.

There's no difference between Obama and Romney on policy, so what you have is basically a decent man who is inept (Obama) and an evil one who has no empathy for real people (Romney).

I only concern myself with what people are concerned with if I expect to win them over or get something from them.

This whole notion of giving Democrats veto power over our nominee is silly. It was silly when we did it with McCain, it's sillier now.

'nuff said

Pubs are all lying cheating stealing panderers to the greedy myopic rich. No one has any idea what Mitt would do, but since every Pub except Eisenhower (an Independant) has hurt the nonrich, I am pessimistic to say the least. Another oblivious smirking bought off tool....

I see it differently.

I only concern myself with what people are concerned with if I expect to win them over or get something from them.

This whole notion of giving Democrats veto power over our nominee is silly. It was silly when we did it with McCain, it's sillier now.

'nuff said

I'm not running for anything. Sorry you can't see that.

Also, a lack of empathy isn't the same as not letting yourself get worked up about whatever emotional bullshit people carry around with them.

Forum List

Back