Contented Romney supporter

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Feels good to have my candidate on course to the nomination.

In contrast to the 2008 primary season, it feels good to be able to watch this and not gnash my teeth about things I can't control here in my later primary state. :)

I have heard women frequently choose the best looking candidate. He is a fine looking clothes horse isn't he?

• Banned
I hadn't thought about it but now that you mention it, he is good looking. Bonus. Increases his chance of attracting some of Obama's 2008 voters.

Thanks, you made a good day better!

I hadn't thought about it but now that you mention it, he is good looking. Bonus. Increases his chance of attracting some of Obama's 2008 voters.

Too bad his character is so unattractive. The better America gets to know this smug elitist the worse he will look.

Paulbots can converge on Iowa. The democrats can engage in some michevious voting. Iowa can be used by lax voting requirements to make itself irrelevant.

Obama has NOTHING to run on...so his campaign will be all about smearing Romney (or whoever gets it). This is going to get dirty....i hope some of the obama sheep smartened up enough to see what he is.

Obama has NOTHING to run on...so his campaign will be all about smearing Romney (or whoever gets it). This is going to get dirty....i hope some of the obama sheep smartened up enough to see what he is.

A lot have. More will. A lot of people voted for him because of his nice guy mask. Now that the mask has pretty much fallen off, a whole lot of people will peel away from him ... or just stay home this time.

Paulbots can converge on Iowa. The democrats can engage in some michevious voting. Iowa can be used by lax voting requirements to make itself irrelevant.

Sore loser, lol. Dems and indys have always been able to vote there, you just don't like that they might vote for someone you don't like this time..

Too bad his character is so unattractive. The better America gets to know this smug elitist the worse he will look.

The man has like 500 times more character than anyone in the occupy movement.

Talk about damning one with faint praise ...

In contrast to the 2008 primary season, it feels good to be able to watch this and not gnash my teeth about things I can't control here in my later primary state. :)

Well, nice to see you and the Democrats are happy.

Most Republicans are horrified our party has become so dysfunctional the guy we rejected soundly 4 years ago is going to be the nominee even though 70% don't really want him.

I don't know, man. Maybe it's because I'm not a Mormon.

I was brought up Catholic in a working class Catholic Neighborhood, where everyone's dad was in a union and brought home good paychecks.

Some voted Republican, some Democrat, but both parties kind of understood a real middle class was a good thing.

And the nuns, psychotic, frustrated lesbians with silly beliefs that they were, actually had their head screwed on about Greed being a bad thing.

So I'm not sure how it's a mark of "Character" to put family men out of good paying jobs to make yourself richer, even though you were born rich and really didn't need the money.

Most Republicans are horrified our party has become so dysfunctional the guy we rejected soundly 4 years ago is going to be the nominee even though 70% don't really want him.

The Huckabee illusions and the Obama illusions were both in play in 2008. They've both lost their hold now. Completely different landscape. I'm very comfortable with our possibilities with Romney as the grown-up in the room. :thup:

You're going to tell me shutting down your business and asking your employees to search for the missing daughter of a friend doesn't show more character than most people? Sorry Joe. Your caricature of who Romney is doesn't pass the test of reality.

The Huckabee illusions and the Obama illusions were both in play in 2008. They've both lost their hold now. Completely different landscape. I'm very comfortable with our possibilities with Romney as the grown-up in the room. :thup:

Polls still show Obama with a comfortable lead over Romney.

But not to worry, Romney got a whole 8 votes more than Rick Santorum, a guy who was running in sixth place a few weeks ago.

8 votes. After spending how many millions in Iowa?

Forum List

Back