Contented cock

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
The floods are getting worse and the small farm on the tiny hill is virtually cut off. The cockerel and the farm cat are the only two still there. The cockerel says. "Fuck this, I'm taking a running jump at the narrowest part." The cat tells him. "Right on, you go for it and I'll follow."

The cock runs like hell and with a loud squawk, takes off flapping away like the clappers and scrambles onto dry land. Then, he struts about cock-a-doodle-dooing and generally showing off.

The cat, not to be outdone, takes an almighty run, leaps into the air and with a piercing screech, lands smack in the water and thrashing away, eventually manages dry land.

The moral of this story being...
Wherever there's a contented cock, you'll find a wet pussy.

The floods are getting worse and the small farm on the tiny hill is virtually cut off. The cockerel and the farm cat are the only two still there. The cockerel says. "Fuck this, I'm taking a running jump at the narrowest part." The cat tells him. "Right on, you go for it and I'll follow."

The cock runs like hell and with a loud squawk, takes off flapping away like the clappers and scrambles onto dry land. Then, he struts about cock-a-doodle-dooing and generally showing off.

The cat, not to be outdone, takes an almighty run, leaps into the air and with a piercing screech, lands smack in the water and thrashing away, eventually manages dry land.

The moral of this story being...
Wherever there's a contented cock, you'll find a wet pussy.

What about those instances when there is no cat, but there is a donkey that is bleeding?

Forum List

Back