Contempt For Holder

The Republicans will get no where with this.

It's another witch hunt.

They can all go kick rocks, which is exactly what Holder is having them do.

:lol:
lol

wow, you are insane. All for the cause, eh bro?

RW hack, you are wrong.

1. Holder has ALREADY supplied all the documents they asked for.

2. The ones he hasn't are ILLEGAL to supply as they are classified information.

3. The fact that the RepubliCON$ have been attacking Holder with such intensity and ferocity from the outset for the mere fact that Obama elected him doesn't help their cause.

4. Where were the RepubliCON$ ferocious intensity on these matters under Bush? Solandra was Bush's doing.

You lose.

No, Bush denied Solyndra any money because they weren't stable enough. It was Obama who decided to fast track the loan. He gets all the credit for that.

Holder has not cooperated with the Fast and Furious investigation. He lied about discussing it in emails.

wow, you are insane. All for the cause, eh bro?

RW hack, you are wrong.

1. Holder has ALREADY supplied all the documents they asked for.

2. The ones he hasn't are ILLEGAL to supply as they are classified information.

3. The fact that the RepubliCON$ have been attacking Holder with such intensity and ferocity from the outset for the mere fact that Obama elected him doesn't help their cause.

4. Where were the RepubliCON$ ferocious intensity on these matters under Bush? Solandra was Bush's doing.

You lose.

No, Bush denied Solyndra any money because they weren't stable enough. It was Obama who decided to fast track the loan. He gets all the credit for that.

Holder has not cooperated with the Fast and Furious investigation. He lied about discussing it in emails.
You got a link to back that up?

The fact of the matter is, there hasn't been an AG as incompetent AND as corrupt as Alberto Gonzalez who totally and completely politicized the department.

But, that was to be expected, the Bush Administration was perhaps THE most politicized Administration in US history. Everything was political, nothing was sacred. They sure did a good job, bringing the country to the brink of financial collapse and ruin.

Thank God for Obama, brought us back from the brink, steered us off the cliff, killed Osama, he's keeping us safe....the country is heading in the right direction.

:clap2:

you really are delusional. Everything was political !!!!!!!!!!!!!PROJECTION ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liberals make EVERYTHING political even funerals, My God, you really bought in to the left wing crap. Let me guess, since Obama supports gay marriage, you do too?

The fact of the matter is, there hasn't been an AG as incompetent AND as corrupt as Alberto Gonzalez who totally and completely politicized the department.

But, that was to be expected, the Bush Administration was perhaps THE most politicized Administration in US history. Everything was political, nothing was sacred. They sure did a good job, bringing the country to the brink of financial collapse and ruin.

Thank God for Obama, brought us back from the brink, steered us off the cliff, killed Osama, he's keeping us safe....the country is heading in the right direction.

you really are delusional. Everything was political !!!!!!!!!!!!!PROJECTION ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liberals make EVERYTHING political even funerals, My God, you really bought in to the left wing crap. Let me guess, since Obama supports gay marriage, you do too?

Thank God for Obama, he brought us back from the brink, steered us off the cliff, killed Osama, he's keeping us safe....the country is FINALLY heading in the right direction.

I guess he's out of stuff and back to the prompter, just like Obama.

Do you recall the "if you're not for us you're against us" RW rhetoric that DOMINATED the populace during that regime?

Do you recall the color codes that served only too keep the populace in a CONSTANT state of fear so the Regime could conduct their devious deeds and totally MASSACRE the country?

Where were you then hack? Where. were. you. then!?!?

I will NEVER forget the damnation that the Bush Regime brought upon this nation and the world. He was the absolute WORST.

*spits*

Last edited:

Do you recall the "if you're not for us you're against us" RW rhetoric that DOMINATED the populace during that regime?

Do you recall the color codes that served only too keep the populace in a CONSTANT state of fear so the Regime could conduct their devious deeds and totally MASSACRE the country?

Where were you then hack? Where. were. you. then!?!?

I will NEVER forget the damnation that the Bush Regime brought upon this nation and the world. He was the absolute WORST.

*spits*

First dumbass, we were attacked (Are you a truther????) and people didnt know what to do.
Yeah and guess what I did with the colors, IGNORED them, and lived my life, were you huddling around waiting for RED?

How did they massacre the country again? I dont remember that one.

I do remeber the VaTech shooting, in a univeristy that was gun "free" (and the unitended consequence was he killed with impunity, noone could stop him, nice job liberals).

I do remember hearing of massacres from Hussein, but I guess you didnt mind him doing that to Iraqis, they're not important.

I remember the home massacre with FAnny and Freddy, Barney Frank's "friends" that he stopped regulation on (wow a liberal didnt want regulation, IMAGINE THAT!). All because we had to have affirmative action housing, so lets sell to people who cant PAY (But liberals never worry about that, they have no clue on how buisness works)

Right, bring up the RAMPANT illegality, corruption and ineptness of the Bush regime and the excuse comes back as reflex..."But, but, but, we were attacked...WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Keep 'em coming hack...you're doing good. :thup:

*SMH*

Last edited:
Right, bring up the RAMPANT illegality, corruption and ineptness of the Bush regime and the excuse comes back as reflex..."But, but, but, we were attacked...WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Keep 'em coming hack...you're doing good. :thup:

*SMH*

Wow you are kooky as hell. This is fun, lets see what else we can get you to say.
Hey Marc, did we land on the moon?

Yeah, poor black people are to blame for the financial collapse of the strongest nation in the Modern Western Civilized Word. :rolleyes:

What a load of pure, unadulterated cow dung.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
49izadw.gif

Yeah, poor black people are to blame for the financial collapse of the strongest nation in the Modern Western Civilized Word. :rolleyes:

What a load of pure, unadulterated cow dung.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
49izadw.gif

So what caused the housing collapse? It was.........they lent to people who couldnt afford it....now who were those people and why would they do that???....because the government made them......and why did the government make them?.....because they wanted to get black folk some housing and they took programs like (section 8) and then they made them full loans...because as you know in section 8....the person pays like 25% of the real cost.
No with Fanny And Freddy we made waaay more of those loans and we made loans where the same type of people were expected to make a full house payment? YEah...that's going to end well.

here is a quote about section 8 housing.....
Some have argued that Section 8 enables low-income criminals to reside in suburban communities they would not otherwise be able to afford, and subsequently pursue law-breaking lifestyles in more affluent neighborhoods. The result, the argument goes, is that crime has allegedly become more evenly spread out across U.S. metropolitan areas, without any net decrease. This was the core thesis of an article published in The Atlantic in 2008, in which journalist Hanna Rosin linked Section 8 to a crime wave in Memphis, Tennessee.[21][22] Rosin's article was later criticized as 'flawed' [23] in an article published on the Web site of The American Prospect".[24]

I live in Memphis, and check out Hickory Hill (now called Hickory Hood....I dont know why?????) and now Cordova......

I win!!!!!!!!!

First of all, at 11% of the TOTAL population of USA, that's a lot of damn power to give to the blacks.

Secondly, even at 100% house owners that's STILL impossible to have THAT amount of sway and power of the financial state of THE strongest nation in the Modern Civilized Modern World. The blacks don't all own, many rent, in fact, only a small(er) percentage owns, majority of them rent.

I mean, the RW rhetoric has been lodged so far and deep up your A$$ you can't even make sense out of the BS you spew.

Try again hack.

lol

Last edited:
First of all, at 11% of the TOTAL population of USA, that's a lot of damn power to give to the blacks.

Secondly, even at 100% house owners that's STILL impossible to have THAT amount of sway and power of the financial state of THE strongest nation in the Modern Civilized Modern World. The blacks don't all own, many rent, in fact, only a small(er) percentage owns, majority of them rent.

I mean, the RW rhetoric has been lodged so far and deep up your A$$ you can't even make sense out of the BS you spew.

Try again hack.

lol
Dumb ass, you do realize that "Sub"prime mortgages were started in this. I didnt say everybody that owned a house was black. I said the concept was to get black house ownership and they had to allow people that couldnt pay, and that did include whites. asians, indians, blah blah. Point is affirmative action (aka "Fair housing") was the genesys of having people who cant afford a home, get a home.

"Clinton HUD Secretary 1998

""To take a greater risk on these mortgages...yes. To give families mortgages they who they would not have given otherwise?...yes."

Mr. Cuomo is then asked if this people in this group could have gotten the loans at all in the first place. In a telling response, he answers:

"They would not have qualified, but for this AFFIRMATIVE ACTION on the part of the bank...yes."

Mr. Cuomo then confirms for a reporter that the affirmative action is indeed for minorities and that he expects the default rate to be higher than the rest of the portfolio:

"It is...by income it is mostly by minorities...yes."

TRANSLATION GIVE LOANS TO PEOPLE WHO CAN'T PAY THEM OR BE FINED FOR DISCRIMINATION !
"

Oh and here's some video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWOPDN5Va0]1998: Sec. Andrew Cuomo Defends Affirmative Action Mortgage Policy - YouTube[/ame]
I like the end:
Mr. Cuomo then confirms for a reporter that the affirmative action is indeed for minorities and that he expects the default rate to be HIGHER than the rest of the portfolio:

Solyndra was Bush's idea.
Fast'n'Furious, another Bush Administration debacle.
Not a peep from the CON$ then.

Now watch them...

lol

Yes, Solyndra tried to get money from Bush's admin....they said NO. You are such a hoot! Are you a pathological liar or simply a sociopath?

Forum List

Back