contact us?

jodylee

Jan 26, 2007
finding it difficult to contact a mediator via the contact us at the bottom. My problem is i can't upload pictures, have tried small and big all Jpg. please someone help me.

Are yu trying to upload pics or just post a pic in a thread?

This site is giving me fits for weird and continual pop-ups and applications. Is there any way to protect myself? The two that keep hitting me are the ones called Internet Speed Monitor, Mirar, and something called outerinfo. I've removed them once, but they keep coming back, and it's coming from this site....

I'm not a tekkie, so set me straight if I'm on the wrong track.

I have no problems, Download a spam and add blocker program. Not even sure I have those on this computer.

Thanks for the heads up RGS, appreciate it, but I just find it distracting, and I jump back and forth to a number of forums, most don't have the amount this forum has.

Maybe I'll fire up "Fire Fox" to visit this forum.

Still a bummer...............:eusa_think:

Hey, round two.

I just had to shut down my computer, had a virus!

Not pointing fingers, but, everything was going fine until I showed up HERE!

I'm now on Fire fox, guess we'll see how this does.

I use Firefox v2.0.0.8 I have it set in options to clear cache, cookies, and authenticated sessions on browser shutdown. I also have PC firewall on. To block pop ups go to: Tools, options, content, and check Block p u. I have no trouble at all with this site.

I use Firefox v2.0.0.8 I have it set in options to clear cache, cookies, and authenticated sessions on browser shutdown. I also have PC firewall on. To block pop ups go to: Tools, options, content, and check Block p u. I have no trouble at all with this site.

Roger that midcan, I'm on Firefox(latest version) and all is well.:eusa_dance:

Where are you seeing pops? I've searched and searched and can't find where they might be coming from (and I don't get any pops on IE).

The only ads currently running should be at the top of the page.

I have pop-up blocker, and I'm still inundated with pop ups. And not just little ones...I'll be in the middle of a post and have a huge flashing one that takes a second to load and consumes the whole screen. And my computer has shut down and restarted, too.

Sorry...

I have pop-up blocker, and I'm still inundated with pop ups. And not just little ones...I'll be in the middle of a post and have a huge flashing one that takes a second to load and consumes the whole screen. And my computer has shut down and restarted, too.

Sorry...

I've zero pop up, sometimes I get those weird voices off the smilies, but it's my fault.

Well I've caught something, and this is pretty much the only site I go to. I don't even have to have the internet up to get the stupid stuff. It interferes with my e-mail (which is not public) and everything else.

Arrrggg...and when I'm on this site, it will interfere with my ability to post and type.

Okay, it's slowed way, WAY down now. I still am getting a few, but nothing like before.

Thank you internet gods...here or abroad...

Forum List

Back