contact the az sheriff, and let him know what a schmuck you think he is

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I just wanted to say, while I dont listen to talk radio, and while I find talk radio does fan flames of anger, the left does a remarkably good job of this as well, and I think the sheriff should keep his day job, and stop trying to be a political commentator.

It would be really great, if he could wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions.
After all, from published reports I've read this guy, was not left or right, and was mad about the dream act not passing.

Next time, please refrain from using a tragedy, to further your own self importance

Thank You

P.S. equating those who want lawful entry into the united states, as opposed to anarchy on our borders, with bigotry and racism which makes even you less safe sir, is the real stupidity sir

contact link:

Pima County Sheriff's Department :: Contacts

Ill drop him a thank you note for trying to stop the violence you seem to defend

Ill drop him a thank you note for trying to stop the violence you seem to defend

The man just had a shitload of bad news dumped on his department and some idiots want to give him a hard time......now, maybe if he'd let the guy get away or the police accidently shot some innocents.

Other than that.....pathetic attempt to draw attention away from the shooter and this horrible incident.

giving shit to a sheriff for not wanting violence to overtake our political forum is not something a good hearted person does.

LEO's should inform the public of facts relevant to the case. The Sheriff overstepped his role and voiced opinion instead of fact. That - to anyone with a brain - is wrong.

However, many people - on both sides - seem to think mixing fact and opinion is always appropriate. It is not. Many of these are the same people who scream like banshees about political commentators mixing fact and opinion - despite the fact that that is what they are actually paid to do.

In essence, when they should complain about it, they do not. And when they should understand it, they complain about it.

Ergo, many people are stupid.

giving shit to a sheriff for not wanting violence to overtake our political forum is not something a good hearted person does.

He is welcome to his opinion. It is not appropriate for him to voice his opinion as fact. I'm not interested in his 'heart'. I am interested in the facts surrounding the incident.

I just wanted to say, while I dont listen to talk radio, and while I find talk radio does fan flames of anger, the left does a remarkably good job of this as well, and I think the sheriff should keep his day job, and stop trying to be a political commentator.

It would be really great, if he could wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions.
After all, from published reports I've read this guy, was not left or right, and was mad about the dream act not passing.

Next time, please refrain from using a tragedy, to further your own self importance

Thank You

P.S. equating those who want lawful entry into the united states, as opposed to anarchy on our borders, with bigotry and racism which makes even you less safe sir, is the real stupidity sir

contact link:

Maybe you should also tell Sherriff Joe down there to shut his big fat piehole. And that ignorant governor.

Since when is our political forum being overtaken by violence? :cuckoo:

The shooter is a registered independant, and he didn't even vote in the last election.
The shooter believed 9/11 was an inside job.

The Congresswoman shot was for more tightened border security, not an open borders amensty liberal. The only major public figure to mention her before the shooting was Glenn Beck who said she had "political courage" to stand against Obama.

Thank You

contact link:

Maybe you should also tell Sherriff Joe down there to shut his big fat piehole. And that ignorant governor.

But not the senile old Sheriff of Pima county?

The shooter is a registered independant, and he didn't even vote in the last election.

The Congresswoman shot was for more tightened border security, not an open borders amensty liberal. The only major public figure to mention her before the shooting was Glenn Beck who said she had "political courage" to stand against Obama.

Oh really?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4[/ame]

Oh really?

Yes, everything I said was true. You're vid is about health care.

Oh really?

Yes, everything I said was true. You're vid is about health care.

It was about threats.

This suspect had a history of sorts with the Police in regards to his stability.So the first thing the Sheriff gives the Press is that the guy was motivated by talk radio.....where is that TV show Dragnet guy..
Just the facts Ma'am....Well Sheriff let's keep to the facts please when giving these press briefings.

Thank You

contact link:

No need to do that. People been telling him that for years, and worse. Sheriff Joe was on TV tonite describing a protest against him about a year ago in Pima County where protesters whacked off the head of a pinata of his likeness to the delight and squeals of children present that gathered up the spilled candy.
Maybe you were there?

Forum List

Back