Construction Spending in US down over 7 Percent in 09

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Construction Spending in US down over 7 Percent in 09

The economy is picking up speed in its collapse. All the important numbers keep on going down and down and down.

CONSTRUCTION SPENDING
The monthly changes are volatile, but Minus 7.3 Percent is frightening for the year.

NOV 2009 – 0.6%
OCT 2009 – 0.5%
SEP 2009 – 1.6%
AUG 2009 + 0.1%
JUL 2009 – 1.1%
JUN 2009 + 0.1%
MAY 2009 – 0.9%
APR 2009 + 0.6%
MAR 2009 + 0.3%
FEB 2009 - 1.0%
JAN 2009 - 3.5%

As previously stated, What I suspect is happening is that Obama has an agreement with the Big Banks to hype a fictitious economic recovery so people start investing in the stock market again. You can see it every day in the news announcements, especially those from Washington.

When a lot of money is in, the Big Banks will take derivative positions that pay off if the market tanks and they will effectively take the money of the investors once the reality sets in that there is no recovery. For this Obama needs to be impeached.

I have called for it for over three months now. By the way, I am a registered Democrat. Obama's administration is crooked and needs to go.

Ohh the hype all along has been to minimalize the recession and it's impact.
The media are playing along very well. Even the Nightly Business Report on PBS is minimalizing the recession and maximizing any less negative issue as very positive gains.

Forum List

Back