CDZ Construction Robots Hit Japan

When these things arrive in America, illegal and low skill labor immigration will begin to evaporate.

Humanoid construction robot installs drywall by itself

Democrats have chosen poorly.

Domo Arigato . . .

Yeah, I can see that happening, good call. Sweet video. That said, I can't wait to get a job as a Voltron piloting leg or arm linking section of a colossal bad ass robot centurion. But seriously, half these latest gen robot worker-defense cyborgs creep me out, severely. One day soon we all might gaze wondering into the mirror, if we are really human still or have become . . . .

Hell man, one day, we humans might all be trying to either emigrate away from cybernetic autonomously controlled City-States, or be trying to close our borders up against robot immigrants. crazy days.

Did you just say the business owners who hire illegals are going to pay for robots? Or did you say business owners are Democrats?
I am saying that as the price for these and other models comes down to almost nothing, they will be so much cheaper than black market labor that the demand for said labor will eventually collapse.

Forum List

Back