Construction Complete On 9/11 Truther Memorial

wonder when eots will come out and announce he's gay for you tube?

daws hate is not just confined to Muslims..He often uses gay innuendos in flailing attempts to insult people as well
more classic false assumptions by eots.
1. I don't hate Muslims or Christians
I do however hate zealot nut jobs of any creed.
2. I never use gay innuendos. (you might want to look up the definition of that word)
my comment was about as direct as it gets.
3 Muslims are not people?
4. I never flail.
5. I never insult any one without cause.

wonder when eots will come out and announce he's gay for you tube?

daws hate is not just confined to Muslims..He often uses gay innuendos in flailing attempts to insult people as well
2. I never use gay innuendos. (you might want to look up the definition of that word)
4. I never flail.
Little Dog Chase Tail Over An Over ..Twist him up an let him go

Last edited by a moderator:
4. I never flail.
Little Dog Chase Tail Over An Over ..Twist him up an let him go
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SozwugirhAE]Little Dog Chase Tail Over An Over ..Twist him up an let him go - YouTube[/ame]
classic dodge!

7 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:poop: I see as usual candyfag that your habits from that message board AWE are still in place of having such a pathetic and sad life getting tired of getting humilated and embarrassed here everyday constantly getting your ass handed to you on a platter from truthers on this subject and other government corruption here everyday,your life is so sad and pathetic,that you go back to your old habits of digging up old dead buried threads having to get away from the ass beatings you get here everyday.congrats showing off what a sad pathetic troll you are that your life is so pathetic,you dig up old buried threads. :clap2::clap2::clap2: that seems to be habit you agents have of doing.First Rat in the ass with chris's thread sometime back,and NOW you with this thread.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Have you made plans to visit the "Truther" Memorial yet, Princess? :lol: :lol: :lol:
it was too far to travel, so he built one himself out of Alex jones DVD boxes, 911 truth t- shirts and used condoms..

Where the hell would HE get used condoms? Someone else's trash possibly.

I don't want to get into the Republican/Democrat partisan stuff, and I don't think Alex Jones is indicative of the ideas of any particular political party.

Wow, though, he's a nutjob. Well, a nutjob or just a good conman making shit up to get money from the conspiracy fringe. I love the surety of unknown technology existing and being used by the evil government. If you see planes spraying clouds before a tornado, you can be sure it was created and directed? :rofl:

I don't want to get into the Republican/Democrat partisan stuff, and I don't think Alex Jones is indicative of the ideas of any particular political party.

Wow, though, he's a nutjob. Well, a nutjob or just a good conman making shit up to get money from the conspiracy fringe. I love the surety of unknown technology existing and being used by the evil government. If you see planes spraying clouds before a tornado, you can be sure it was created and directed? :rofl:

I don't think it's indicative, but it's worrisome when some of his fucknuttery makes it into Congressional rhetoric, and actual bills.

False flag attacks are part of documented American history. We will never know the whole truth about 911. All I know is that a lot of innocent people died and it paved the way for war and the authoritarian surveillance state we see today. Our Government even had an idea to create Iranian looking boats and have seals shoot at an American ship as it went by to instigate war with Iran. Crazy that people think an extremely wealthy natural resource riddled country like Iran would want to start a war with anyone. They have a self preservationist streak like everyone, and just want to make money, same as anyone. The only superpower I see who starts wars is the American Government. Is there any country left that doesn't have an American embassy or military base? A couple in the latin countries maybe, North Korea? It's so funny how angry the American Government gets when they don't have free unfettered access to anywhere they want to fly, go or station. Like it;s their right to be anywhere and everywhere. Empires suck. Why can't Empires just do good deeds and mitigate the bad?

Forum List

Back