Constitutional Rights Under Attack

No, the issue is that the University violated their own written policies, that they shared private information on a professor with other faculty and student organizations and that they fabricated complaints.
And yet another rightist exhibits his ignorance.

Not that it makes any difference what the facts are, conservatives will twist and contort the facts to fit their inane, hateful agenda.

Yet another leftist libturd resorting to calling names and slinging shit. It really bugs you guys when conservatives step up and call your bluff. When your opposition demonstrates that they clearly understand the tactics being used against them in order to subvert and destroy what conservatives value and would preserve.

We also will defend ourselves from Islamist murdering thugs. Live and let live or die. We really don't care.

Your just another gay internet Rambo :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

lz-rambo.bmp

I think the funny thing is watching Islamist thugs get their heads blown off and crowds obliterated by drones. That really makes me laugh.

I can assure you doing that won't achieve the effect you desire or out come you want. :cool:

We don't want to achieve anything. What we want is for you and your pals to mind your own business.
When you insult Muhammad and invade muslim countries to murder muslims.

Then yes, it becomes our business. :cool:

I'd be more than happy to withdraw our forces from your shit hole muslim countries, taking all the financial bennies with us. I'd also push for fire bombing and absolutely destroying any equipment or facilities we could not remove with us. That way all y'all mooslims could have your countries back.
PS, mooslims have been historically been killing each other at greater rates than ever imaginable.
Oh, yeah, Mohammed was a goat-shagging baby-raper, so it is written.

I think the funny thing is watching Islamist thugs get their heads blown off and crowds obliterated by drones. That really makes me laugh.
Yes, it is quite hilarious!!

Do you have any links to the drone attacks you have been watching??

Because as far as I know the government hasn't released any video of the attacks.

Or is this something that you just made up?? :cool:

Muslims save a lot of money on toilet paper since they only use their fingers to wipe their ass.

Yes, it is quite hilarious!!
Do you have any links to the drone attacks you have been watching??

Because as far as I know the government hasn't released any video of the attacks.

Or is this something that you just made up?? :cool:

You keep believing it's made up and we'll keep blowing up your pals on the street corner.

Edited-Do not mention family. PERIOD!

Muslims in Iraq and Iran have killed more muslims than the USA ever dreamed of killing. Dumb fucks.

Muslims in Iraq and Iran have killed more muslims than the USA ever dreamed of killing. Dumb goat fuckers.

There are no absolute rights, all rights have restrictions, including classrooms. If the teacher belongs to a union the union will stand up for his rights.
Had he posted the same type of picture with a story line about an Christians killing Muslims, some Christians would have acted much the same.

But the school would have come to his defense.

If a young boy doesn't have facial hair then he is the same as a woman. It is not considered homosexuality and totally within the rights of the muslim. That's Islam.

Insulting mohammed should be done on a daily basis, with weekly koran bonfires on Saturday night. Repeat as necessary until muslims learn to keep their place.
I can assure you doing that won't achieve the effect you desire or out come you want. :cool:

It WILL get you out in the open where the terrorists among you can be efficiently dispatched.

Forum List

Back