Constitutional Protection Act

Should we have a Constitutional Protection Act law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Constitution already recognizes and provides for citizens to protect their civil rights from unwarranted government overreach, found in Articles III and VI, and the First Amendment's guarantee that the people retain the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances by seeking relief in Federal court.

Well tell that to governor of Illinois; because they did not get the memo. They have a law station that no citizens cannot record any police while they are on there duties; therefore, that is unconstitutional, and I want to see how many people would really want to protect their rights; which so far no one don't care about there rights it seem like which is said but O'well.

Constitutional Protection Act We the People Your Voice in Our Government this link is for petitions to protect our constitutional rights. The message below is what the petitions said.
"Oath keepers, law figures with a badge, or government cannot do anything that is unconstitutional and shall be dismissed, fired or removed from their duties. They shall be charged with treason which will include the President of United States. This applies to all states that are within United States of America. No one including the President can overwrite or overthrow the constitution in anyway. This bill will remove and erase any federal, government or state laws that are unconstitutional. For example; the patriot act and martial law will be removed from books in federal and un-federal laws. No citizen in the United States of America shall have their constitutional rights stripped away from them."

If it hadn't been for the poster who told me today that crude oil reserves are the same as the amount of sunlight left,

I'd say you made the dumbest post of the day. Treason for passing a law later ruled unconstitutional?

Please.

Dumbest post today yeah sure, maybe your kind of people don't want their rights or even stand up for it and you want to be a slaved that's up to you I don't really care. How about this if you don't like what I post then don't read it. Maybe you are a pig yourself is why you being ass. I wasn't rude to you by far until you post your dumbest ass comment on here.

You want the 90 some Senators and President Bush to have been executed for treason for passing the Patriot Act.

You're an idiot.

You are a fucking asshole. If you don't like what i say then go fuck off.

That's quite an eloquent defense of your idea.

I would have said it as a gentleman; however, the other party have to speak like a gentleman before i can. I can speak real nice or likewise. Its all depends on how the person speak to me.

Forum List

Back