Constitutional Oligarchy?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Oligarchy, a political system that is controlled by a small group of individuals, who govern in their own interests.
Does Citizens United v. FEC portend our nations future?

I support campaign finance reform, limits on contributions and the total transparency of the donors.

Do you?

When are you going to accept that freedom of speech applies to all people, even if you don't like them?

So you're saying you prefer to keep the power to spend on political campaigns strictly to individuals like George Soros and the Unions?

Yeahhhhh.... that's not a small group at all.

Citizens United has ended your Oligarchy's reign.

I support campaign finance reform, limits on contributions and the total transparency of the donors.

Then you should be 100% for Citizens United.

Last edited:
Oligarchy, a political system that is controlled by a small group of individuals, who govern in their own interests.

Do you?

Not with such a naive blanket statement. We had reform and it CURTAILED rights and made things worse. And who gets to decide the limits?

Do you?

Not with such a naive blanket statement. We had reform and it CURTAILED rights and made things worse. And who gets to decide the limits?

The corporations who put their stooges on the candidate lists/ fuck the common folk

Do you?

The corporations who put their stooges on the candidate lists/ fuck the common folk

Corporate donation limits to candidates were not set aside by the Citizens United decision.

Corporate donation limits to candidates were not set aside by the Citizens United decision.
Naaah......
THAT would be our beloved Supreme Court
TYVM
:eusa_shhh:

ozman said:

Oh and the fucking unions don't?

Explain P-BO, Mr, Ask for the Union Label himself.

How about Nancy Buy Union Pelosi?

You hypocrisy is duly noted..

Last edited:
So you're saying you prefer to keep the power to spend on political campaigns strictly to individuals like George Soros and the Unions?
<

Thank God, Mr. Soros isn't ashamed to reveal his name.

Who funds Organizing for America? Mediamatters? Where did the debit card donations Obama accepted in 2008 come from?

I caught myself laughing outloud, yesterday, to hear the dimolibs whine about the amount of money their challengers are spending on campaigns.
How much did Bam-Bam spend?
After he promised he'd only use "public funds"????

I caught myself laughing outloud, yesterday, to hear the dimolibs whine about the amount of money their challengers are spending on campaigns.
How much did Bam-Bam spend?
After he promised he'd only use "public funds"????

They are just pissed that the Supreme court ruling evened the playing field and ended Years of Democrat fund raising dominance.

Forum List

Back