Constitutional Oligarchy II

You maybe so dumb as to not get it.
You're calling free speech censorship. Sure. Right. That makes sense...

If one is as insane as you are.

No, as usual you are 'putting words in my mouth I didn't say'. A very common method used by the echo chamber and one you perfected before they caught on and banned you from DemocaracyForums.
So, I'll ask again - where's this censorship you keep mentioning.

It's an honest question that you keep refusing to answer.

You're calling free speech censorship. Sure. Right. That makes sense...

If one is as insane as you are.

No, as usual you are 'putting words in my mouth I didn't say'. A very common method used by the echo chamber and one you perfected before they caught on and banned you from DemocaracyForums.

My initial reaction is you are either too dumb to understand, or are a character disordered personality. Of course I truly, honestly believe you are the latter, obviously you're not stupid or retarded, simply fucked up (sorry for the colloquialism, it seems to fit).

To censor is to disallow portions or the entireties of books, plays, posts or comments. Because of the nature of a MB, you and the echo chamber focus on messages which challenge your extreme beliefs. Lacking the ability to debate, and the facts to support the dogma of RW Fringers, you and your pals on the right post idiotgrams, red herrings and ad hominem attacks forcing the substantive post (which so troubles your kind) further up the page until it is no longer easily found and read by others, the vast majority who are not willfully ignorant.
Yesterday I posted an article describing this method of censorship being taught to tea party groups, funded by the Koch brothers. In essence the trainers suggest that any points of view which do not adhear to the talking points (the rw propaganda) be given this treatment.
It is dishonest and a tactic for those who disdain free speech, yet as do all hypocrites you and others on the RW support the first amendment right, as long as such speech or expression doesn't challenge your opinions.

What the Tea Party is doing, if they are doing, fails any definition of censorship, and was also done by Obama operatives during the 2008 election.

Quit whining and try and sell you garbage ideas to the public.

What the Tea Party is doing, if they are doing, fails any definition of censorship, and was also done by Obama operatives during the 2008 election.

Quit whining and try and sell you garbage ideas to the public.

"Obama operatives"? If you believe I'm whinning and trying to sell "garbage ideas" ignore me. If you have the ability to refute my posts, please do so. Claiming you hold the only true defintion of censorship, and have a duty to disallow the use of a word is silly, and an example of a concrete thinker (though suggesting you think seems to be a bit of a stretch).

My initial reaction is you are either too dumb to understand, or are a character disordered personality. Of course I truly, honestly believe you are the latter, obviously you're not stupid or retarded, simply fucked up (sorry for the colloquialism, it seems to fit).

To censor is to disallow portions or the entireties of books, plays, posts or comments. Because of the nature of a MB, you and the echo chamber focus on messages which challenge your extreme beliefs. Lacking the ability to debate, and the facts to support the dogma of RW Fringers, you and your pals on the right post idiotgrams, red herrings and ad hominem attacks forcing the substantive post (which so troubles your kind) further up the page until it is no longer easily found and read by others, the vast majority who are not willfully ignorant.
Yesterday I posted an article describing this method of censorship being taught to tea party groups, funded by the Koch brothers. In essence the trainers suggest that any points of view which do not adhear to the talking points (the rw propaganda) be given this treatment.
It is dishonest and a tactic for those who disdain free speech, yet as do all hypocrites you and others on the RW support the first amendment right, as long as such speech or expression doesn't challenge your opinions.
And how, exactly, am I, or anyone else here, or anyone in the Tea Pary 'disallowing' you from posting about your personality disorder(s)?

There is no way on Earth I would censor a thing you say, Wry. You are a fiscal conservative's wet dream.

Last edited:
"The way to beat the left is to link more and more to one another and to link to articles that are in tune with our ideology and that will push the articles to the top of Google search."
OMG, the evil right-wing oligarchs are starting to BLOG! We're doomed, DOOMED!

---

http://reason.com/archives/2010/10/15/obamacares-unseen-costs

http://reason.com/archives/2010/10/14/freer-is-better

http://reason.com/archives/2010/10/11/nightmare-on-every-street

You've just been censored, biatch!

Last edited:
"The way to beat the left is to link more and more to one another and to link to articles that are in tune with our ideology and that will push the articles to the top of Google search."
OMG, the evil right-wing oligarchs are starting to BLOG! We're doomed, DOOMED!

---

ObamaCare?s Unseen Costs - Reason Magazine

Freer Is Better - Reason Magazine

Nightmare on Every Street - Reason Magazine

You've just been censored, biatch!

LOL, thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back