Constitution Means Nothing To This Administration

Oh, come on, Cali Girl, you are one of the biggest talking parrots on the forum: squawk and squawk.

PoliticalChic, until you are willing to use reasonable evidence (Bolton? et al, you have zilch creditibility.

you're the board's biggest whiner....basically all you do is go around and bitch about other people while offering very little debate...you haven't debated a single point in this thread, nothing but bitching and sitting on your high horse

Ollie, let me apologize to you. I was not referencing you at all. You are far more right of center than far rightist, I know that. You hate the Dems, and that's fine. There is a lot about them I don't like, but I know they are still American and love America. It's the political hacks like politicalchic and caligirl and some of the others who are posting here that are intentionally divisive and display a lack of concern for their fellow man that I find worthless.

Ah but you see I don't hate the Dems either. I am an American, I fully believe they have the right to express their point of view. Just as I believe I have the right to ignore their point of view. I actually favor some of the Democrat programs Social Security for one. But I do not like paying for some lazy ass who will not get off their ass and at least attempt to support themselves.

Merely pointing out that the OP was worthless from the start and the defenses given it in support were even more worthless. Yurt, you have not been all that swift yourself with your basic wing nut reactionary talking points that say nothing. And you wonder why mainstream American hates the right wing of the GOP?

Ollie, let me apologize to you. I was not referencing you at all. You are far more right of center than far rightist, I know that. You hate the Dems, and that's fine. There is a lot about them I don't like, but I know they are still American and love America. It's the political hacks like politicalchic and caligirl and some of the others who are posting here that are intentionally divisive and display a lack of concern for their fellow man that I find worthless.

Ah but you see I don't hate the Dems either. I am an American, I fully believe they have the right to express their point of view. Just as I believe I have the right to ignore their point of view. I actually favor some of the Democrat programs Social Security for one. But I do not like paying for some lazy ass who will not get off their ass and at least attempt to support themselves.

Can't argue with you there. I believe in government assistance when necessary, but I believe it should come with some public works requirements: wash police cars, wash dishes at Head Start, pick up the park, etc.

"Hate" is a very good description of what the American mainstream feel for the reactionary right of the GOP. That is why Obama still polls so much better than the entire GOP after an entire year. Mainstream America is not going to let the party of the Ts, and CaliGirls, and etc back into power. That simply is not going to happen.

"Hate" is a very good description of what the American mainstream feel for the reactionary right of the GOP. That is why Obama still polls so much better than the entire GOP after an entire year. Mainstream America is not going to let the party of the Ts, and CaliGirls, and etc back into power. That simply is not going to happen.

Well. Mr Obamas popularity is falling fast, and people are waking up to congress. I doubt the left is going to be very happy with the results of the next election.

Merely pointing out that the OP was worthless from the start and the defenses given it in support were even more worthless. Yurt, you have not been all that swift yourself with your basic wing nut reactionary talking points that say nothing. And you wonder why mainstream American hates the right wing of the GOP?

there you go proving me right...you don't debate, you bitch and moan....nearly all your posts are nothing but personally criticizing others....

pull the plank of your eye

Yet a year later the mainstream still hates the GOP, and Obama still polls much better than the GOP. You wing nuts to the far, far right can keep drawing your paychecks for your trawling and squalling, but either the GOP goes moderate or it dies. End of story.

not true, it is the left who hates....presidents usually poll better...so irrelevant

Yurt is such a failure. He won't go look at the polls that put even Obama far more popular than the despised GOP. With the passage of the health reform bill next week, the defeat of the far right is guaranteed next year. Keep talking to your, Yurt, and you may hear a voice answering your: your own.

Yurt is such a failure. He won't go look at the polls that put even Obama far more popular than the despised GOP. With the passage of the health reform bill next week, the defeat of the far right is guaranteed next year. Keep talking to your, Yurt, and you may hear a voice answering your: your own.

obama is more popular than the dems....your point fails on its face

you haven't actually debated one word i said, rather you attack and ignore the actual subject and continue in your ignorance

in reality the poll (assuming polls matter) difference between the gop and obama is only about 10%.....yet you find this a bad sign for the gop....lmao

congress has an abysmal rating and guess who controls both the senate and house :lol:

Yurt, you have given us nothing factual or actual on which to debate. The GOP is despised in America: that is a fact. Obama is far more popular than the GOP: that is a fact. The Dems are more popular than the GOP: that is a fact. The Teabaggers are despised by the mainstream: that is a fact. The health care reform bill is going to pass next week: that will become a fact.

You have not a leg to stand on: a fact now and an act of fact in the future.

Yurt, you have given us nothing factual or actual on which to debate. The GOP is despised in America: that is a fact. Obama is far more popular than the GOP: that is a fact. The Dems are more popular than the GOP: that is a fact. The Teabaggers are despised by the mainstream: that is a fact. The health care reform bill is going to pass next week: that will become a fact.

Well we must be looking through different lenses. Time will tell, but I do believe you are wrong.

Perhaps so, Ollie, but I believe the majority of Americans will not fall for the reactionary right's crap again any time soon. In order to win, the GOP must get rid of the Boehners and McConnells and Palins, and put forth folks who believe as do Gingrich and Will and Army and McCain. And remember where the votes are for the GOP: the social value conservatives. They despise the adherents of Bush et al, because they believed they were betrayed by the Party that was supposed to protect their beliefs. That did not happen, and last year they did not vote or they voted their pocket books. Until their concerns are realized, we are in the minority.

you are a moron...i gave you factual data that obama is only about 10% more popular than the repubs, i gave you factual data that congress, senate and the house, have something like a 20% approval rating....and they are controlled by the democrats....

your OPINION that the gop is despised is based on nothing but conjecture....there was a poll above that showed the tea party is more popular than both the dems and repubs...

if you want to continue to be idiotic or dishonest and claim i haven't provided any factual data, you will only prove my point about you

h/c bill will not pass next week, if it does, a big if, it will sink the dems and in 2010 the repubs will easily gain the majority....further, even msnbc has a poll that shows public support for the bill is very low....you can't deal with facts, you can only deal with conjecture

Thesis is that we should all be able to express our differences coherently in a public forum, and using the above methods is the hallmark of a loser.

How's the weather on your high horse? You're smart enough to know those sources are right wing loons and that people dismiss the ravings of left wing loons as well.

Call them whatever you like. Does the source make the content untrue? Is the CONTENT of his statement not true?

Yurt, you have posted deliberately misconstrued data. If it were not, you would not be in a despised minority. Go to, fellow, go to.

Last edited:
Thesis is that we should all be able to express our differences coherently in a public forum, and using the above methods is the hallmark of a loser.

How's the weather on your high horse? You're smart enough to know those sources are right wing loons and that people dismiss the ravings of left wing loons as well.

Call them whatever you like. Does the source make the content untrue? Is the CONTENT of his statement not true?

The "hallmark of a loser" is to post an OP the content of which is factually not sustainable.

The premise automatically is invalidated by such inconsistency as posited by political chic.

Yurt, you have posted deliberately misconstrued data. If it were not, you would not be in a despised minority. Go to, fellow, go to.

just as i thought, absolute no debate, no sources explaining how anything i said was wrong....just your opinion....

you're a worthless hack

Forum List

Back