Constitution Means Nothing To This Administration

How's the weather on your high horse? You're smart enough to know those sources are right wing loons and that people dismiss the ravings of left wing loons as well.

Instead of aspersion, so easy to cast, requiring no knowledge, how about contesting the post?

Care to take the challenge?

If I were to post the ravings of a left wing loon I highly doubt you wouldn't just dismiss and ridicule it out of hand.

One should never justify a wrong by pointing to another (imagined) wrong.

"Tu Quoque" is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge. However, as a diversionary tactic, Tu Quoque can be very effective.

Bless your heart, Joke. You are one seriously stooopid assclown, are you not? I actually feel sorry for you.

Nice language, potty mouth. You are in the same boat as Willow Tree. Not only are you unladylike, you are seriously not very bright. That makes it very easy to deal with your nonsense. You really should study the issues instead of kissing up to the other tardacious folks on the wing nut right here.

Tu Quoque" is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge. However, as a diversionary tactic, Tu Quoque can be very effective.

And this is exactly what PoliticalChic does. She is engaged in projecting her faults onto FatherTime at the moment. Classic politicalcorn from PC.

Bless your heart, Joke. You are one seriously stooopid assclown, are you not? I actually feel sorry for you.

Nice language, potty mouth. You are in the same boat as Willow Tree. Not only are you unladylike, you are seriously not very bright. That makes it very easy to deal with your nonsense. You really should study the issues instead of kissing up to the other tardacious folks on the wing nut right here.

See, I might have considered whether you had a valid point but since you have yet to make a valid point in any post, I'm not exactly gonna concern myself with your koolaid induced whines. I still do feel sorry for you though.

Caligirl, you are talking foolishly, again. Keep whining, sweetie, but that does not change the simple fact that you are wrong, wrong, wrong. When you are ready to talk intelligently, just let all of us know.

John Bolton:
" A major problem for the United States at the United Nations is what is known as ‘norming.” “Norming” is the idea that the U.S. should base its decisions on some kind of international consensus, rather than making its decisions as a constitutional democracy. It is a way in which the Europeans and their left-wing friends here and elsewhere try and constrain U.S. sovereignty. The fact is that we’re sitting with a majority of countries that have no traditions or understanding of liberty. The argument of the advocates of “norming” is “one nation, one vote.” That sounds very democratic: Who could object to that? But its result would be very anti-democratic. As an illustration of this, a friend of mine once went to a conference on international law and heard a professor from a major European university say, “The problem with the United States is its devotion to its Constitution over international norms.” Consider this:

. An issue on which “norming” is brought to bear is gun control. The discussion turned out to have nothing to do with small arms and light weapons in African or Asian civil wars. Instead it was about gun control in the U.S., with advocates of “international norms” pressing for the prohibition of private ownership of firearms of any sort. The U.S. delegation made it clear that while we were concerned about the illicit flow of weapons into conflict areas, we were not going to sign on to any international agreement that prohibited private ownership of guns. I explained that we had a Constitution that precluded any such restrictions. This was treated as an entirely specious notion."
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2008&month=04

"In fact, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton just announced the Obama Administration would be working hand in glove with the UN to pass a new “Small Arms Treaty.”

Disguised as legislation to help in the fight against “terrorism,” “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates,” the UN Small Arms Treaty is nothing more than a massive, GLOBAL gun control scheme.

So far, the gun-grabbers have successfully kept the exact wording of their new scheme under wraps.

But looking at previous versions of the UN “Small Arms Treaty,” you and I can get a good idea of what’s likely in the works.

If passed by the UN and ratified by the U.S. Senate, the UN “Small Arms Treaty” would almost certainly FORCE national governments to:

*** Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;

*** CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);

*** BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;

*** Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION."
Townhall.com

Congress.org - : Letter to Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Virginia): OBAMA AND UN want to strip FREEDOMS and DESTROY GUN RIGHTS. NO NO NO.

You had me at the title ;).

Tu Quoque" is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge. However, as a diversionary tactic, Tu Quoque can be very effective.

And this is exactly what PoliticalChic does. She is engaged in projecting her faults onto FatherTime at the moment. Classic politicalcorn from PC.

I understand that you once had an original thought, but it died of lonliness.

So, it appears that should we get this treaty or legislation or anything remotely affecting our 2nd amendment, that the left will allow it to cruise on by because it doesn't matter much to them anyway. Who cares if we allow the UN or any other multinational group control our lives and even our very own constitution.

This thread has shown us who doesn't care.

I think I'll buy myself a new Gun for Christmas.

So, it appears that should we get this treaty or legislation or anything remotely affecting our 2nd amendment, that the left will allow it to cruise on by because it doesn't matter much to them anyway. Who cares if we allow the UN or any other multinational group control our lives and even our very own constitution.

I'm sure that you know, my friend, that there are other acts by this administration that are, shall we say, extra-Constitutional. For example,

"The biggest threat of all to the Big Apple’s financial supremacy, however, comes from Washington. The Founding Fathers wisely decided that the nation’s political capital should be separate from its financial capital (in both senses of the word). Now this splendid segregation has ended. If the outcome of the Chrysler bankruptcy is any indication, Washington is willing to flex its muscle in financial decisions, altering the substance of contracts freely agreed to by private parties. In so doing, the national government has undermined the certainty of the rule of law, which was the American capital market’s strongest asset."
Wall Street 2015 by Luigi Zingales, City Journal 14 July 2009

How sad that our left wing friends supported, and continue to support, President Obamas' claims to be a Constitutional Law professor.
"Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."
FactCheck.org: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

It seems that President Obama was professor of Constitutional Law in the same way President Carter was a nuclear scientist.

I'm sure that you know, my friend, that there are other acts by this administration that are, shall we say, extra-Constitutional. For example,

"The biggest threat of all to the Big Apple’s financial supremacy, however, comes from Washington. The Founding Fathers wisely decided that the nation’s political capital should be separate from its financial capital (in both senses of the word). Now this splendid segregation has ended. If the outcome of the Chrysler bankruptcy is any indication, Washington is willing to flex its muscle in financial decisions, altering the substance of contracts freely agreed to by private parties. In so doing, the national government has undermined the certainty of the rule of law, which was the American capital market’s strongest asset."

How sad that our left wing friends supported, and continue to support, President Obamas' claims to be a Constitutional Law professor.
"Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

It seems that President Obama was professor of Constitutional Law in the same way President Carter was a nuclear scientist.

I know this and you know this and most of the intelligent people on this board also know all this. However do you see any of them lining up to admit it? Just not going to happen. The Messiah can still do no wrong. Ask them they'll tell you.

This DEM run senate uses it every time they take a dump and will pay in 2010 and 2012 election!!!!

The Dems will do well because we GOP can't get our act together.

Ollie, don't worry about the 2nd Amendment and the rest of the world's concerns about side arms. Like any of us are about to give our weapons up to anyone, including the local police, who know far too well not to be stupid about it.

The Dems will do well because we GOP can't get our act together.

Ollie, don't worry about the 2nd Amendment and the rest of the world's concerns about side arms. Like any of us are about to give our weapons up to anyone, including the local police, who know far too well not to be stupid about it.

I don't worry , much, However I don't see as many people defending the constitution these days. Gotta wonder........

I know this and you know this and most of the intelligent people on this board also know all this. However do you see any of them lining up to admit it? Just not going to happen. The Messiah can still do no wrong. Ask them they'll tell you.

Have faith, friend.

Remember last January, all the threads about the end of the Republican Party, the demise of conservativism?

How concerned, for us, the left was?

All the advice as to how we could survive if we became more 'moderate'?

Listen carefully, and even among the left contingent, there is far less chatter than there originally was.

They are less confident, less than satisfied with the maelstrom that they and other misguided voters have wrought.

While they may 'whistle past the graveyard,' they see now what we told them prior to the electionl

It's a fact of human nature to resist admitting error.

But in the privacy of the voting booth,...

Have faith, friend.

Remember last January, all the threads about the end of the Republican Party, the demise of conservativism?

How concerned, for us, the left was?

All the advice as to how we could survive if we became more 'moderate'?

Listen carefully, and even among the left contingent, there is far less chatter than there originally was.

They are less confident, less than satisfied with the maelstrom that they and other misguided voters have wrought.

While they may 'whistle past the graveyard,' they see now what we told them prior to the electionl

It's a fact of human nature to resist admitting error.

But in the privacy of the voting booth,...

Last January i was not writing in forums, but running a room in Paltalk, (still do) but you are right they have settled down quite a bit.

Yet a year later the mainstream still hates the GOP, and Obama still polls much better than the GOP. You wing nuts to the far, far right can keep drawing your paychecks for your trawling and squalling, but either the GOP goes moderate or it dies. End of story.

Yet a year later the mainstream still hates the GOP, and Obama still polls much better than the GOP. You wing nuts to the far, far right can keep drawing your paychecks for your trawling and squalling, but either the GOP goes moderate or it dies. End of story.

Well I'm not that far right. you just don't know me that well. But there are certain issues I will be extremely to the right about. The 2nd amendment is one of them. Certain other far right issues I don't even discuss.

Ollie, let me apologize to you. I was not referencing you at all. You are far more right of center than far rightist, I know that. You hate the Dems, and that's fine. There is a lot about them I don't like, but I know they are still American and love America. It's the political hacks like politicalchic and caligirl and some of the others who are posting here that are intentionally divisive and display a lack of concern for their fellow man that I find worthless.

Forum List

Back